Nebraska Babies
Options

New Babies in Omaha?

Just wondering if there are any other new babies in Omaha around?  I just had my son, William, on April 19th (2 weeks ago). He was 9 pounds 5 ozs and had to come via c-section since his head was too big. I'm always looking to meet more people in a similar situation :)

Re: New Babies in Omaha?

• Options
    Hi! I'm in Omaha and I had my daughter march 21st via csection as well because she was 9 pounds 10 oz and I had diabetes. We've lived in omaha for just two years so do not know many people and have been looking for a mommy and me group. Know of any? My email is teamhayward1aol if you ever want to chat
    Amy Lee
  • Options
    Hello!  Congrats on your little one!  My doctor thought I had diabetes too, but my 2nd test came back normal,so I just got lucky with my big baby, lol.  To be honest, I have not tried to find a mommy and me group to go to since I have been afraid to take my little guy out of the house. I am also interested in joining a Mommy and Me group once my guy gets a little bigger.  I will have to send you an email. Mine is queenamy63yahoo.com  (I think we have the same name!) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vasbytstervasbytster member
    edited September 2013
    Hi!  Congrats on your bundles of Joy!  Welcome! My husband and I came to Omaha about 2 years ago too. We are expecting, 14 weeks along. Yay, the major sick feeling is gone! vasbytster AT gmail DOT com, if you what to chat.
  • Options
    I had my son on September 27
  • Options
    late to this party...
    We had our LO and Women's Methodist November 2013!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats everyone on your babies!!  My son turned 1 year old yesterday, time goes so fast!  I hope all of your babies are doing well too!
  • Options
    My little girl was born dec 23rd. 9 lbs 5 oz and delivered vaginally. We live in in downtown Omaha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"