St. Louis Babies
Options

Clayton/U City Daycare Recommendation?

Hi all -

This is my first post here; I'm an excited St. Louis mom-to-be! I live in U-City and work in downtown Clayton. I'm expecting my first baby in October, and will be looking for a daycare provider to start care for my infant in January 2014.  I'm open to in-home (theirs or ours) or a daycare center.

I'd like to stay in the Clayton/University City area so that I can easily visit during lunchtime.  However, I'm open to suggestions in the Creve Coeur area (Olive/270) as a backup plan as my husband's office is in that area. The option for part-time care would be great too in case our situation changes.

I realize it's a bit early to be asking, but we are trying to get recommendations to begin our research. Any input all you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

--Cara 

Re: Clayton/U City Daycare Recommendation?

• Options
    Since you won't be looking until later this year, check out Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool. They're based out of Springfield, MO, but will be opening a location in U-City by the end of the year. They were very popular when we lived in Springfield and we have several friends who send their kiddos there.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."