Nurseries and Baby Gear

Registering for diapers

Since you don't really know which diapers will work best until you try them, which diapers (brand, type, size, quantity) are you putting on your registry?  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Registering for diapers

• Pampers Swaddlers!  Love them and so does everyone I know with kids.  You can't go wrong with a few boxes of size 1 and 2 on your registry.  Size 1 diapers start at 8 lbs up to 14lbs, I think.  Size 2 starts at 12 lbs.  We also needed newborn size diapers because I had approx 6.5 lb twins.  That size goes up to 10 lbs and lasted us about a month. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i didnt register for diapers.. in my experience pampers swaddlers newborn works best for newborns.. my little guy always leaked in the huggies but never in pampers

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't put diapers on my registry. My friend did though. She got a huge variety of large boxes at her shower, should last her awhile.

I'm not fussy about what diapers my kids wear. I never found a huge difference in them.
  • I wouldn't really recommend registering for many diapers because of the very reasons you mentioned.  I suggest you try out Pampers Swaddlers for the first few months as they are soft, absorbent and seem to work for most people. I really like the mesh liner and the indicator stripe.  As your baby grows, their body shape, elimination patterns and mobility change and you might have to do some experimenting with different types to get you the best fit and comfort.  It's an evolving process.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I registered because we used cloth and I only wanted to use one kind, but I wouldn't register for disposables. We used dispoables for 4 weeks before the kiddo fit into his cloth. Pampers Swaddlers worked best for us but Huggies leaked like crazy. But you won't really know what'll work best until you use them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies little snugglers were great for the NB days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I didn't register for diapers but we got some anyway.  I know we used Pampers Swaddlers for newborn and started with them for size 1.  We switched to Huggies Snugglers because the mesh in the pampers kept sticking to LO's butt and irritating it.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"