TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Ellie

I was reading HH's thoughtful reply to Rosie's post and why she has Ellie in her sig.  From the first time I read  about Ellie being the mascot of TTCAL 6+, I've viewed the posts from those ladies who have her in their siggy differently and cheered them on to an even greater degree (if that makes any sense).

I was wondering if anyone could PM me the code for Ellie?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ellie

• Options

Sig

I think I actually just copy and pasted her from another person's signature. 

ETA: This is pasted from the TTCAL blog: 

Ellie
    Ellie is that adorable dancing elephant seen in the posts of many TTCALers. Ellie is the mascot for the TTCAL 6+ board. Why a dancing elephant you ask? "We picked her because when an elephant mother loses her baby, her family will stand around her, for as long as she needs, offering her support and love. No pushing to move on and move forward. Just support for as long as she needs."  

ETA again: I think this is the code (remove the spaces): 

[I MG]https://i46.tinypic.com/23tkso9.jpg[/ IMG]

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    Thank you!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"