January 2013 Moms
Options

Clothes.

Moving on up to 6 month now. Where do you shop for baby clothes? What is the last outfit you bought your LO?

I think we own everything at Target.  

Q :  06.25.10
W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

Re: Clothes.

• Options
    I love Hanna Anderson and Carter's

I also like baby gap but the stuff never seems to fit her right.

Carter's always has great deals and Hanna is alittle pricey but worth it.
  • Options

I just put DD in a 6m onesie this morning and it fits great.. she's getting so big!

I mostly buy her and DS's clothes at H&M, Zara baby/kids, Benetton 0-12, Baby Gap, Disney store and Kiabi (french brand)

For everyday clothes my fave is H&M, they are so cute, good quality and not too expensive

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter's mostly. Some base exchange and target too.
    He's been in 6 mos for a week or two now. Last thing I bought him was a pack of plain white onesies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also buy a lot at target... And we have a carters and osh kosh outlet near us, so those cover the majority.
  • Options
    sekurasekura member
    Check your area for a local children's consignment store.  In Atlanta, we have Tadpoles and Once Upon a Child.  Most of the time I can get DS's clothes at 50% of what they would cost at retail, and they have good brands.  (And of course, you can resell your used stuff there later!)

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Options
    My ILs definitely have an addiction to buying DD clothes so I don't buy her much. We have tons of Carters, I bought some at Macy's a couple days ago because it's almost always 40-50% off.
  • Options

I get as much as I can from a local swap meet.  So far I've exchanged some of my old clothes and got lots for DS in different sizes.  Target and Old Navy are favorites. I've looked at a consignment shop but didn't find much that I liked. I just found out about a couple more consignment shops so I'll hit those soon.

• Options
    Carters mostly. I usually shop at Target, Walmart or Babies r us. DD is also wearing 6 months because 3 months fits tight on her now. I try not to buy too much because she grows out of them so quickly. Baby clothes are so stinking adorable that I just cant resist buying them everytime Im out. DH says I have an addiction and tries to stop me from going to stores!
  • Options
    Still living off mostly hand-me-downs right now. I will have to buy clothes for the summer. I like Carters (online) a lot for younger baby clothes. Children's Place, Osh Kosh, and Old Navy are other options.  We still have plenty of time left in 0-3 months clothes. 
  • Options

Once Upon a Child here...I don't see the point in spending $20 on an outfit that will likely get stained and outgrown within a couple months.

DS is in between 6 month and 9 month sizes...most of his 6 moth sizes are too short, but the 9 month swallow him whole!

Anyone know of a good brand for a long skinny baby?

imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My son's clothes are mostly from Target and Babies-R-Us, but we've got a small collection from threadless.com (I'm a sucker for their t-shirts) and gift shops at vacation places. We picked up a couple outfits when we were in Tahoe before DS arrived and my mom has gotten him things from Monterey and Gilroy Gardens.

He's been in 6 month jammies for a couple weeks now because his legs are so long, but I teared up a little when DS fit into 6 month onesies the other day. I had bought them a few weeks ago without expecting him to actually fit them for awhile. My rule for myself buying clothes when I can't resist the cuteness is to at least buy the next size up. I bought a couple 9 month jammies yesterday.

• Options
    sarums4sarums4 member

DS had to go up to 9 month PJs this week, because his legs and feet are so long! LOL.

My favorite clothes for him are Mini Boden at Nordstrom, when I can afford it :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ObLaDiObLaDi member
    DS is now officially in 9 month clothes. He was in 6 month from 7 to 17 weeks.

We bought a whole bunch of short sleeved onesies for him at Target yesterday.
  • Options
    HildawHildaw member
    I like Carters and Gymboree stuff so far. I have bought most of DD's clothes at either a thrift store or a children's consignment store. I just don't see the point in paying a ton for clothes that will get pooped on and outgrown quickly! Last week I found a brand new sweater dress from Gymboree with the tag still on and it was only $3.50. Hoping it will fit her next winter!
  • Options
    SWOG31SWOG31 member

DD is wearing 6 month clothes now. I have a shopping addiction. I was not given any hand me downs, so I build her wardrobe from scratch. For everyday/daycare I like ON. I love Ralph Lauren baby outfits and can usually find them for great prices at Marshall's. The latest outfits I purchased for DD were from Macy's during their F&F sale. 

DD will probably mostly be in Matilda Jane clothing once she is a little older.  I've already started purchasing pieces. I just love that look for little girls, and they have good resale value. 

image ?/25 my chart image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"