Success after IF
Options

IUI timing if you had one

Just wondering if you had an iui, when did you do it? 36 hours after trigger? Or did you do two iui's ? I'm trying to decide which to do. Few yrs ago I had iui to get my son and did only one 3638 hours after... Just curious bc I feel like 36 hours later is best.

Re: IUI timing if you had one

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Mine were 36 to 48 hours later, and I can't remember which cycle was which. I think 36 hours is good.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    My IUI was 36 hours after trigger.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The IUI that worked with my daughter was only 18 hrs after trigger. I am sure I didn't O for another 12hrs after the IUI but I guess those X sperms were hanging out waiting for the egg to drop.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I did several last year before moving onto IVF. I always did 2 IUIs. The first one would be 24 hours after trigger and the second 48 hours.
  • Options
    I did 8 IUIs, then moved onto IVF.
  • Options
    For my three IUI cycles we did B2B IUIs - one at 12 hours post trigger and the second at 36 hours post trigger.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    SaraevhSaraevh member
    The time I did IUI and got pg they let me ovulate on my own, no trigger.  I called when I got a + OPK and the next morning they had me come in for an ultrasound, saw that I was about to ovulate, DH spooged in a cup and I came back a couple of hours later and got inseminated.  We have a daughter because of it so I guess the timing was right on!!!
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    I did 5 IUI's, 4 of them were 36 hours after trigger.  The IUI that got me pregnant was a back to back IUI, at 20 hours post trigger and 44 hours post trigger.  I think that one worked even though my husband's count was super low because no matter when the egg dropped there was sperm there.  HTH and good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"