August 2013 Moms
Options

Our weight

2»

Re: Our weight

• Options
    hnic14hnic14 member

imageKatieR2310:
    Yeah I don't like this post. Everyone's different but common, 10lbs.. Seriously? My normal shirts look like crop tops and I swear my thongs get lost in my asss cheeks. DISLIKE!

Haha - All of this! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't stand the weight posts! Why do we compare? Everyone is different and the amount you gain has nothing to do with the next pregnant lady.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamarissa85:
    I agree. Whoop dee doo! I have gained 30 lbs thanks for rubbing it in. .
    me 2!!!! My bump looks like yours and I completely agree about the short torso thing!

• Options
    imageTurtleMomma:
    Here's a gold star for your lack of weight gain. Now go fck yourself.

Lmbo...best post ever!!! Luckily for me, I don't have to fck myself, my husband still doesn't mind doing it!!!
  • Options

imageMissuskeekers:
    imagehstautz:
    imageRitter1125:
    Im by no means a skinny B! But at 24 weeks I have only gained 8 lbs. I started at 180 and im 5'7 so im a big girl. My doctor isnt concerned about the lack of weight I am gaining. I came into this praying I wouldnt hit 200, but I have a feeling my weight will come in the last month. We all gain at different speeds, some gain early, and some gain late. I do envy the skinny women that dont show till the end, and after the delivery you cant even thell they were ever pregnant.
    I understand where you are coming from now, your OP def need the above explanation. When i read it i was like WTF. P.S. 180 at 5'7 does not a big girl make.
    This has nothing to do with the op, but 180 at 5'7 does make a big girl, at least medically speaking, it's approaching the top of the overweight range for bmi.

Thank you.  Just b/c its normal in the US doesn't mean it's normal by medical/health standards.  

This country has serious body image/weight problems.  It's a total double standard for skinny women. 

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    Gained 8 pounds at 25 weeks. Im 5'3" and pre pregnancy I was 153 pounds. Never been called skinny a day in my life so thanks!! I think it's hilarious that this is such a touchy subject. Bottom line though, it is what it is: fat, skinny, medium, we are all preggo and this is an open forum; people can post what they want. If you don't like it read something else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTurtleMomma:
    Here's a gold star for your lack of weight gain. Now go fck yourself.

Someone must be bitter.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    imageNewMom4:
    At 26 weeks I have gained 10 pounds so far and at 24 weeks my baby girl was already weighing two pounds. Needless to say, I am glad to know I am all baby and fluid right now....yeaaaa!!!

Normally I would probably be snarky about a post like this too, but maybe it's because I have a similar weight gain, but I didn't take this as you just bragging as I know for me, I am up 11 lbs at 25 weeks, and I don't brag about it but I am just quietly grateful that all my weight gain is just going to my belly and not the rest of my body. This is the way I take you're feeling too, it just didn't come across that way to all the ladies who are apparently bitter about their weight gain.

Every body and pregnancy is different and all that matters is that your doctor is happy with your weight gain. I thought I wasn't gaining enough but my doctor told me I'm right on track.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options

I'm still down two pounds from my pre pregnancy weight. I'm going to keep eating ice cream for lunch as long as I can get away with it! :P 

Now THAT is a reason to hate! 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In 26 weeks and have only gained 10 lbs!! I was really small before I got pregnant though.. I'm just glad I'm gainin!! All I want is for my baby girl to be healthy and if that's means me gainin 20 or so lbs I'm happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"