Long Island Babies
Options

Just found out I'm pregnant- so nervous!!!

Hi ladies 

i just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant and totally bugging out anyone first time moms in area of stonybrook port Jefferson want to meet up? 

Re: Just found out I'm pregnant- so nervous!!!

• Options
    Congrats! I was that way Sept 2011 and now she is going to be one in a little over a week. Read a lot, take advice lightly and listen to your gut.
  • Options

I just had two positive tests - one last night, one this am. I am soooo nervous myself! 

I'm in the ronkonkoma area so let's keep in touch. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lizok22lizok22 member
    CONGRATS!
  • Options
    I am in Bohemia...I have an almost 18 month old and another due in 2 weeks. Feel free to ask questions :
  • Options

Hi ladies! Thank u... I'm very nervous and fearful. I'm 12 weeks now blood work came back good and strong heart beat so far going well!

I do have a question what's the whole high risk of clots in pregnancy? What do we do to prevent them?

and of course ladies I've heard crazy labor stories like u hemorrhage , h can die I can't even sleep at night I'm petrified of the pain, and just not being able to get through childbirth any thoughts!

Im in port Jeff station would love to meet up with you all:) here's my email address if u would like to meet up shoot me am email. Dbarber611@gmail.com 

• Options
    Hi futureschoenfelds when are you due? I'm due January 4th I'm so nervous I have crazy heartburn , getting rounder, I've gained 10 lbs in 6 ,moths is that good or bad?
  • Options
    Hi jengrl I was wondering if I could ask u a few questions I'm due in 7 weeks and so nervous for the birth. Is labor extremely painful I can handle cramps to an extent I am getting the epidural but so nervous what to expect.
  • Options
    Hello, I rarely check in on this board. I'm a May 2012 mom on Long Island. I can't give feedback on labor bc I had an emergency c-section before I ever went into labor. But I did get the epidural and can tell you the needle part isn't so bad and it's over quickly. It is such a strange sensation when it kicks in. I had about ten minutes of anxiety attack when my OB said to walk on over to the hospital (the office was on the grounds of St Catherine's where I delivered). After my panic subsided, it all just felt so surreal. An hour later I had my daughter in my arms. You will be amazed at what you are capable of. You will do just fine. Good luck and may your labor be swift and smooth.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi melissamiso thank u for the info! I'm not too nervous for the epidural just more on what to expect like contractions and scared that if I don't feel he urge to push bc of the epidural how do I know when... I'm sure the dr will help me I'm just so nervous..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"