November 2013 Moms
Options

Heart rate 190

We had our second ultrasound today at 10 weeks! It was a fabulous surprise as we weren't scheduled for the ultrasound and only had it because doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler. It was a great experience!

We got to see baby's little arms and legs which were shaking and grooving as well as little feet and hands!!! So precious!

Baby's heart rate was 190..... And then 188. Ultrasound tech she would only be concerned if heart rate was above 200 which to me 190 is way close to 200. I plan to call doctor to ask her about it tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has had a heart rate in the 190's?

Couldn't be happier to be the future Mrs. Dennis

Re: Heart rate 190

• Options
    EvStoryEvStory member
    I had an ultrasound today as well my little one was at 185 my dr said it was totally fine
  • Options
    My youngest's was always 185. I had a doppler, so it was checked often. If Dr said not to worry, I wouldn't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO had a hr of 227. My dr wasn't worried about it. I have another us in 5 days. Crossing my fingers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NL105NL105 member

My LO's HB has been 160 up until last week when it dropped to 143 at our NT scan. I've read a few other women's posts about having a HB that high so it doesn't seem terribly uncommon, but if you're really concerned or want to put your mind at ease, go ahead and call your doctor for reassurance. I probably would if it were me, just to hear it from her.

• Options
    mmm50mmm50 member
    Our LO's heart rate was 110 at 5w6d, 163 at 8w, 196 at 9w, and 162 at 12w.  Heart rates vary alot, and around weeks 9-10 they are the highest and then they slowly come back down to the 120-180 range.  190 doesn't sound like a problem to me.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank y'all so much for sharing your experiences with me!!!! Makes me feel so much better!!!!!
    Couldn't be happier to be the future Mrs. Dennis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"