November 2013 Moms
Options

Scary...and no answers?

This is my first pregnancy and last Friday morning I woke up bleeding pretty heavily after not having any spotting whatsoever for the first 11 weeks. Went to doctor right away for my 3rd u/s and baby was doing great but there were no signs of any Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 hemorrhaging areas and they couldn't give me any explanation for the bleeding. I was bedrested until all bleeding stopped (which was Sunday) but now I am afraid to do anything even though the doctor said go on with my normal activities. Any advice on how to stop stressing b/c I know that's not good either but no answers leaves more questions... /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Baby Ortiz' proud mama

Re: Scary...and no answers?

• Options
    The stressing only makes it worse. I had two periods with my first child. Unexplained! If the baby is ok, your ok! Calm down and enjoy your pregnancy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"