October 2012 Moms
Options

Somebody tell my kid..

Somebody tell my kid..

to slow the eff down. She's not even 6 months old yet and I feel like I have a toddler. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. I seriously hope the next one is a lazy b@stard so I can enjoy the baby stage a little longer than a month and a half. 

::sigh:: /rant 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: Somebody tell my kid..

• Options
    She climbs on EVERYTHING. I'm constantly telling her no. Lol. Her new thing is stand up, let go, teeter around and fall on her butt. Then she squeals like she's saying "LETS DO IT AGAIN" and does it again.

She's killing me.

Slowly.

But its happening.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Options

I hear you and I was even hoping this one was going to be my lazy kid since she started out calm and cool.   Once she started rolling at four months she caught some sort of need for speed! At least she's still super smiley and somewhat chill!  It makes me super sad though because this is my last babe and I love the newborn stage and its over... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageellcore:

Somebody tell my kid..

to slow the eff down. She's not even 6 months old yet and I feel like I have a toddler. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. I seriously hope the next one is a lazy b@stard so I can enjoy the baby stage a little longer than a month and a half. 

::sigh:: /rant 

Be careful what you wish for.  DD1 was like that, and DD2 is almost 7 months and she's not even pulling herself to scoot - she has no interest in movement and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!

• Options
    I am not jealous at all! I couldn't believe how early your LO started crawling! O is starting to get up on her knees and rock and moves backwards. And she seems to want to pull herself up already. Not looking forward to her on the move!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"