August 2013 Moms
Options

any one else?

So i feel like the closer i get to my due date the less patience i have. Im currently a full time student and have never been big on touching or being touched. I know also that people i go to school with like touching my belly. Most the time it isnt an issue. Generally people ask before they touch.

Except for one girl who basically grabs my belly as a hello. I have been nice thus for and asked that she asks first explaining that im not comfortable with being touched. I just feel like hitting herevery time she grabs my belly without asking but im polite and smile and say nothing.

Plus im sick of people feeling its okay to comment on my weight or what im eating. Yes i know im tiny. Yes i do eat enough. No me eating a turkey sandwhich once in awhile wont kill me. Ive also heard some pretty dumb advice.

The topping on the cake. Wear high heels everyday its makes your vag looser for delivery... yes i got told that. And im still wearing flays because my back hurts from the idea of heels.

Sorry my rant got so long i just needed to vent and now im curious. Does anyone else feel like their patience is gone

Re: any one else?

• Options
    My patience really comes and goes with the day. If you read my little b!tchfit a few posts down about my doc, you'd see that today was OBVIOUSLY a patient day for me, since my doctor still has both his eyes and nothing stuck up his butt (by me..). Ha! But the other day at work (I'm a server) I ignored a lady for a looooong time for shaking her glass as me, then snapping her fingers. Uhm, no lady. You can fluck right on off.

• Options
    Oh good it isnt just me! I do think my belly being grabbed is my biggest annoyance. If i can get away with it i tend to down play it. I go to cosmetolovy school so i have to wear an apron. Most clients or new students have no idea im expecting until im seen with my apron off

Which is a blessing. And id have ignored the lady shaking her glass at me too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A coworker loves to touch my belly, so I touch hers. She told me to let her know when the baby is moving so she can feel it, and I let her know that he pretty much just kicks me in the vagina and that would be awkward.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageamandarins:
    A coworker loves to touch my belly, so I touch hers. She told me to let her know when the baby is moving so she can feel it, and I let her know that he pretty much just kicks me in the vagina and that would be awkward.

Haha my little man also kicks me in the crotch. Talk about a mood killer for my bf when we were having sex a few daysago.
  • Options
    Yes, these days people are rubbing me the wrong way by saying things that I would normally not think twice about. For example, my MIL asked today if I like using the recliner to put my feet up. I told her no because it's so uncomfortable trying to get out of it. She said something like 'oh, what? You don't even know what big is, just wait a few months...' For some reason this pissed me off. I didn't really say anything but I was thinking, 1 I'm already 6 months with a protruding belly that gets in the way while I try to wash dishes, 2 I'm not dumb, I know I'll get bigger and 3 so I'm supposed to feel like an agile ballerina until I'm 9 months pregnant and ready to pop because apparently that's when I'll understand and feel big and pregnant?!?!!! I know I overreacted and I'm glad I didn't say anything, but my initial reactions to people talking to me lately have been like this. But I say we have a pass, I mean, we're pregnant, hormonal, uncomfortable for various reasons and in some cases lack sleep. Who wouldn't be witchy at this point forward? Just gotta hold our toungue I guess.
  • Options
    Im sick of people telling me i dont know big yet. Really i dont ive only gained twenty pounds already and i have three to go. I cant slerp because im so uncomfortable and now om getting swelled up feet. Also the people who tell me im hurting my baby by drinking coffee.

My doctor says its fine. I have my morning cup then stick to water or milk the rest of the day. Calm down. Im giving birth. He is my child. Not communal property
  • Options
    Shockingly I'm more patient this time. I'm usually a raging b!tch with no patience.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    For the most part I've been OK, except when I'm driving.  My road rage it out of control!  Although the fact that most people around here are morons doesn't help!  Fortunately, the only person that has grabbed at my belly without asking is DH and MIL.  I'd prefer MIL not but it's really her first grandbaby and we don't see them that often so I just let her do it.  I can't imagine how badly I'd snap on someone I don't even know that well for going straight to the belly.  Just because it enters the room before I do doesn't mean it's public property!

• Options

imageELauren88:
    My patience really comes and goes with the day. If you read my little b!tchfit a few posts down about my doc, you'd see that today was OBVIOUSLY a patient day for me, since my doctor still has both his eyes and nothing stuck up his butt (by me..). Ha! But the other day at work (I'm a server) I ignored a lady for a looooong time for shaking her glass as me, then snapping her fingers. Uhm, no lady. You can fluck right on off.

Snapping her fingers at you? Like you're a golden retriever?!? Oh, hell no... Angry

• Options
    Yep my patience is all but gone. My road rage wasn't great before getting pregnant and now it's worse. I am so happy I don't have to commute at night for a few days because it seems like everyone on the road likes to flash their brights. I work with a bunch of dads who haven't tried to give any advice and pretty much I stay at home otherwise so I am lucky that I haven't gotten a lot of criticism on if I decide to drink a large soda or have dessert for breakfast. Honestly, I don't know how I would handle it either because with it being the last two weeks of the semester DH and I are both going nuts. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Elizabeth Paige born 8/11/13
  • Options

imagehstautz:
    I def have no patience, i am ashamed of this but I cussed out a 4 yearn old last weekend. All I wanted all day was a freaking corn dog. Hubby and were goin to our friends house who was smoking meat and having ppl over to drink, obviously I was already NOT looking forward to this. So we stopped at Cookout and I got a corn dog with my Cookout Tray. I was driving so I waited until we got to the our friends house. I sat down and she came Up to me and asked for a bite. I said no Shelby you can have some of the quesadilla but not the corn dog please don't touch my food. Well I have her some quesadilla and started putting out mustard and ketchup she looks at me balls up the quesadilla throws it down and jabs her nasty little dirt covered finger into MY corn dog and says no I want this. I don't think TB allows me to type the profanities that came out of my mouth, lets just say that little turd won't be touching my food anymore

hahahaha this is great :) I  hide my food from the children all the time lol!

• Options
    Oh thank god im not the only person with short patience
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"