Pregnant after a Loss

Holy Hormones

I have been pretty proud of myself so far because I haven't really cried or been too dramatic and irrational so far, but apparently that is all changing. Recently I have been getting pissed at my poor DH for doing absolutely nothing and crying about EVERYTHING. For the past week I have cried every single time I have seen a picture of daddy holding a newborn, do you know how often that is? I am 26, everyone I know has a new baby. DH is deploying soon and won't be here for the birth, so I think now that I am getting out of the 1st trimester and starting to actually "feel pregnant" it is starting to hit me a little harder. I have spent the past 2 months in LaLa land pretending that I am not really pregnant and he is not really leaving. Now its like a whirlwind of both happening all at once! Anyways, just wanted to share my craziness with some of you that would understand. Any tips on keeping the craziness in check? I don't want to yell at my sweet husband, especially when he has come home from a long day of work. But sometimes it just happens!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC Since Summer 2011
BFP #1 11/5/11 EDD 7/22/12 MC 11/14/11
PGAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: Holy Hormones

• Wow you have a lot going on! No wonder you are feeling this way. I don't have any tips but I'd like to offer hugs!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• My boyfriend is a commercial diver and gone on jobs a lot. I kind of prepare myself when he does come home for what I would want. I kiss him and welcome him home, give him some time to relax from work, before bombarding him with anything. When I start to get mad, I try to figure out if it is reasonable or not before laying in to him. Good luck!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm crazy right there with you! Everything makes me cry lol! I probably cry over something every day seriously!! Im sorry though that your DH will be deployed for the birth (((hugs)))

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
    BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
    BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
    BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I am trying to relax before he gets home and take deep breaths before I get too angry. It helps when I actually remember. Good news is he is forgiving and I can make him happy with a beer! Glad to know I am in good company with the irrational emotions though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since Summer 2011
    BFP #1 11/5/11 EDD 7/22/12 MC 11/14/11
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Aww huge (((hugs))) I'm so sorry your dh has to miss the birth. 

TTC since August 2011
    BFP#1 3/16/12 EDD 11/21/12 Delivered 6/1/12 at 15 weeks 2 days
    "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... Keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." ~ Winnie the Pooh

BFP#2 4/14/13 EDD 12/24/13 Please be our rainbow after the storm!
    Beta#1 @ 15dpo 274, P4 16.9 Beta#2 @ 18dpo 940!! Doubling time of 40 hours!! u/s @ 6w2d showed a beautiful HB of 120! u/s @ 10w1d HB 174!! Grow, LO Grow!! Found out 7/22 we are TEAM BLUE!!
    Zaiden Harper was born 12/22/13 at 1:46 am. 9lbs 8oz and 22in
    ~*~AL Always Welcome~*~
    imageimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I'm so sorry your DH won't be there for the birth that in itself would be a lot to handle. Try and take one day at a time and stay positive. Also not sure what ur DH does but I wish him a safe deployment and he gets a big hug and thank you For his service as do you for your sacrifices!!! One of my close friends is a military wife and mom. I have no idea how you guys do it! hugs
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"