Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Hi (ticker warning)

I've been reading this board for two weeks when I had a d&c.  I am so sorry for everyone who is going through this.  It really is horrible.  I tried for years to get pregnant before we finally had my daughter.  I somehow got pregnant for the second time unexpectedly with no treatment.  Finding out I lost that pregnancy was devastating, especially since we saw the heartbeat a few weeks before. I was ten weeks along.  Some days I think I'm okay and other days I am a wreck.  I just want to feel like myself again.  I just want my baby back. Thanks for listening.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi (ticker warning)

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I was 10w5d when I found out we lost our baby. I, too, had seen the heartbeat. Some days I almost feel normal, others I can't get myself out of bed. You have found a wonderful place for support, and now always have someone to listen.
  • Options
    ::HUGS::

I am so sorry for your loss. To lose a baby is beyond heartbreaking.

The ladies here a wonderful and supportive. We all share this pain.

More ::HUS:: and T and P's coming your way.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you. 
  • Options
    Kay6519Kay6519 member
    I'm so sorry for your loss! T&P's!
  • Options
    SerenlaSerenla member
    ::hugs:: I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace soon.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

So sorry for your loss...

I'm newer to this board, can you please explain why you have to give a ticker warning, it seems a lot of girls on here have healthy children and they seem worth celebrating as we mourn the loss of our recent pregnancies

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    BRBR member
    imagehavenotmetyouyet:

So sorry for your loss...

I'm newer to this board, can you please explain why you have to give a ticker warning, it seems a lot of girls on here have healthy children and they seem worth celebrating as we mourn the loss of our recent pregnancies

I'm not sure if I have to give a ticker warning...I would just hate to upset or offend anyone who was mourning the loss of their child. 

Thank you all for your support.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"