Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Rolling?

Does anyone elses baby get stuck on their belly and not roll back onto their back when on their belly?  My dd Is 6 months and she will roll onto her belly and look around etc. but then fuss when she is tired of being on her belly and now because of this we are having issues with breaking her of the swaddle! when not swaddled she will roll herself onto her belly and then fuss to get back onto her back!  she used to be able to roll both ways but then when she learned to consistently roll back to belly its like she forgot and I don't know how to help her learn to do it again!!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Rolling?

• Options
    Yes! My DS was an early roller from tummy to back but this past week he has all of a sudden become a back to tummy rolling pro and doesn't roll back to his back! It is especially bad in his crib as he prefers to sleep on his side and seems to get "stuck" on his tummy.  We stopped swaddling awhile ago and now use sleep sacks.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD did the same thing for about a month. She finally started rolling to her back again this past week.
    Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"