November 2013 Moms
Options

Intro

Hi! I'm Megan and I'm 9 weeks 4 days, due on 11/30. I had a miscarriage a couple years ago around 9 weeks so I've been nervous and it doesn't really feel real yet. I am going to be a single mom which is also causing some fear. I believe everything happens for a reason and this baby has a purpose! I had my third ultrasound today. First was early with a lower heartbeat and my midwife rechecked ten days later. Today I had another because I had some spotting over the weekend. Baby was growing perfectly with heartbeat of 169... So relieved and happy. I'm even trying to enjoy my morning sickness and reminding myself its a part of healthy pregnancy. Hope you all are enjoying your pregnancy too!

Re: Intro

• Options

Hey Megan! Congratulations. :) It sounds like everything has been going great for you, minus the morning sickness. Blah!!!

My name is Kassie and I'm due November 10. I have a five year old son, so it's been a while since I've been pregnant, but I'll be glad to help anyway I can. :)

• Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!  I'm due the 29th!  I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.  And you're right.  Everything happens for a reason, even though it's sometimes hard to understand.  
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the support very appreciated.
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome!! I think that's awesome that you're looking at things the positive way and enjoying everything you can. I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"