Stay at Home Moms
Options

May 24th is going to be a good day...

Both Hangover 3 and Fast and Furious 207 come out. I know where I'll be that day.

ps- I love REALLY bad action movies and I'm not ashamed. 

Re: May 24th is going to be a good day...

• Options
    LOVE Bradley Cooper.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yep, still in the franchise. He is so hot. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, the Rock, Tyrese, Ludacris and the cute Asian guy from Tokyo Drift. LOL 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelisamoe:
    LOVE Bradley Cooper.....

Oh yes. I adore him. 

• Options
    Oh I want to see hangover 3... I think I more excited for may 10. I have been waiting for Great Gatsby for over a year!!!.  Dr. gave me his blessing to go see the movie, its a dine in movie theater with lazy boy seats!
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to the new Fast and Furious. It's looks ridiculously over the top but as long as they continue to keep the original cast, I'll be in line to see the movies.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    I'm planning on going in the middle of the day alone, but if DH wants to play hooky from work, he can. It's DD's last day of school. Smile
  • Options

imageKateMW:
    Yep, still in the franchise. He is so hot. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, the Rock, Tyrese, Ludacris and the cute Asian guy from Tokyo Drift. LOL 

::drool:: Paul Walker...that man makes me want to do the bad thing all over the damn place. 

• Options
    I love the hangover movies.  The first one was amazing and cracked me up so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"