Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How many

Hi ladies 

how many bottles does your LOs get a day and how much formula or breast milk is in there?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How many

• Options
    4-4oz bottles during the day, 1-7oz bottle before bed...usually only eats 5 or 6oz and about 4oz over night. About 25oz, some days much less...as low as 18oz. She eats 3 solid meals per day and a snack.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS is breastfed. I work third shift so he gets four bottles a day with 5 ounces each (one when he wakes up when I am still at work, three at daycare). Sometimes he eats again after daycare but not sure how much (from the breast). So 20-25 ounces.  He has three meals a day as well.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anywhere from 2-3 4oz. bottles of breastmilk when he's at daycare. I breastfeed on demand when he is home.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dd gets 4 eight oz bottles, 2 formula and two organic wcm.
  • Options
    DD gets 4  8 ounce bottles a day, but usually only finished two bottles. She drinks any where from 24 to 30 ounces a day and two solid meals. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mine are getting 1 4 oz bottle in the morning, 1 8 oz bottle in the afternoon and 1 8 oz bottle before bed.  I've been supplementing meals with more food and also introduced them to watered down apple juice in sippy cups. They only drink one cup of juice a day and most days they don't finish the one cup.  We also do snack time with the puffs.  They are good at letting me know that they are hungry (or tired) and both seem to like the new schedule.

I'm hoping this will make it easier to ween them off the bottle when the time comes. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    PleionePleione member
    5 bottles - a couple of 4s and the rest 6s.
  • Options
    BRBR member
    Mine drinks four 6 oz bottles a day, for a total of 24 oz.  She also eats three meals and usually one snack of Puffs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"