February 2012 Moms
Options

Baths

How many a week are you giving LO? We have been e/o day but lately I think we're going to have to make the jump to daily. By the en of the day DS ends up covered in dinner, dirt and whatever else he finds along the way. I don't think a quick wipe down is cutting it anymore. If someone would like to make a CP for this I'd totally appreciate it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baths

• Options
    Every night...LO is a messy eater and rubs a lot of stuff in his hair during dinner. The bath sets up a evening rountine :)

• Options
    We do 2 or 3 a week. I don't know how you all fit in anymore! By the time I get home from work, cook dinner and we eat, it's pretty much bedtime!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we do daily... part of the routine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Every night. It's part of the bedtime routine we started once I weaned him. We don't always use soap. Although lately with food and getting dirty outside we use it more and more. Sometimes he just sits in there and plays for 5 minutes just so we don't mess up the routine.

• Options
    We usually so every other day unless he is particularly messy. However, now that it's nice enough out for outdoor play and sunblock we are doing everyday.
  • Options
    Gotcha!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    The routine is twice a week.
  • Options
    Normally we do baths on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Sometimes in between if we have to go somewhere or if she's overly messy. But now that the weather is going to be nicer and she'll be more active, we'll probably try to move to every night when possible.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    nattyknattyk member
    We bathe him every other day unless he needs it more often.  Like PP's said, I can see having to do it more often now that he's playing outside more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"