Parenting
Options

Is this weird?

I was off work today so I decided to pick DD up early and take her to the park.  There was a woman there allowing her child or the child she was watching to run around in nothing but her white underwear, the child was at least 3.5 maybe 4.  To me this seemed really trashy and weird.  Am I the only one that thinks this? 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Is this weird?

• Options
    very weird. I don't have a toddler but I cant think of a reason that that would happen/be okay

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

Um, a little odd for a public place, yes.  In your own backyard, not an issue.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would never allow kid to do that and her mother would get the sideeye.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    yeah, that seems a bit old for a child to do in a public place. It is one thing if you are changing a baby and they are running around in a diaper or something, but a small kid that is most likely potty trained?  Yeah, as a mom I would squash that. Too many weirdos  in public places like that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    IMO, its inappropriate. Just my 2 cents...
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    It is weird, but none of my business.

Yes 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"