January 2014 Moms
Options

WFD?

I have always loved getting meal ideas from these kind of posts so what's everyone having for dinner?  Tonight is taco night here.  It is chicken tacos this week and DH is making it.  :-)

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15

Re: WFD?

• Options
    Marinated/Grilled pork chops, brussel spouts, and spinach salad
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    I am leaving DS with DH and going out to dinner with some friends :) Since we are going to one of my favorite places I already know what I'm having: the world's best veggie burger (swear...it's the BEST). 
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches with slaw. There's enough that I'll probably be having that for lunch tomorrow, too.
  • Options

This swedish meatballs.  It is a Rachel Ray recipe so we simplify it quite a bit and they are still pretty yummy.  I will have a salad as well. I have been trying to add a salad to my dinner to increase veggies in my diet.  

https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/swedish-meatballs-egg-noodles/

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No idea we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel and are using only a microwave. So we will be having whatever looks good to me in the pre-made section of the grocery store.
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• Options

Leftovers from last night, even my picky toddler will eat it with a side of steamed broccoli. I added bell pepper. Next time I am adding corn and zucchini and whatever else I have. - https://picky-palate.com/2013/04/10/chili-tortellini/

ETA: I did cheese ravioli instead of pesto tortellini

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options

imageBuckeyeANG:
    I am leaving DS with DH and going out to dinner with some friends :) Since we are going to one of my favorite places I already know what I'm having: the world's best veggie burger (swear...it's the BEST). 

Enjoy your time out with friends!    

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options
    imagegenaruthp:

Leftovers from last night, even my picky toddler will eat it with a side of steamed broccoli. I added bell pepper. Next time I am adding corn and zucchini and whatever else I have. - https://picky-palate.com/2013/04/10/chili-tortellini/

ETA: I did cheese ravioli instead of pesto tortellini

That looks yummy.  I will have to try it.  It is hit or miss with my DD when it comes to dinner.   

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Popping in from the December board. I'm kind of hanging out on this board as well because we havent gotten an official due date yet. Either end of December or early January. So anyways. WFD!?

Chicken Parmesan!

If anyone is interested in the recipe I'll be willing to share. It's become a family favorite and it's always requested! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options

Pizza!! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemalamutemommy:

Popping in from the December board. I'm kind of hanging out on this board as well because we havent gotten an official due date yet. Either end of December or early January. So anyways. WFD!?

Chicken Parmesan!

If anyone is interested in the recipe I'll be willing to share. It's become a family favorite and it's always requested! 

please share!  

• Options
    imagecdc1983:
    imagemalamutemommy:

Chicken Parmesan!

please share!  

Serves 6! 

16 oz fettucini noodles (or really any long noodle you prefer but any noodle will work! completely up to you!)
    6 skinless and boneless chicken breasts; halved
    1 C. grated parmesan cheese ( I just use Kraft brand)
    1 C. italian style bread crumbs
    2 eggs; beaten
    1 Tbsp. olive oil
    12 oz. marinara sauce or pasta sauce (I use Ragu)
    6 slices mozzarella cheese
    1-2 pinches each of garlic powder, onion powder, and italian seasoning (these are optional, I think they add more flavor but it's not necessary for the recipe if you don't have them.)

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
    2. Place the beaten eggs into a shallow dish.
    3. On a large paper plate (I find this easier to clean up) put both the bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese, and mix with a fork.
    4. Put the tablespoon of olive oil into a large skillet pan and make sure it covers the bottom of the skillet. If you need to add more, feel free.
    5. Turn your skillet pan onto medium to medium high heat.
    6. Dip the halved chicken breasts into the beaten egg, and then into the cheese and crumb mixture. Make sure you get all of it coated, and you may have to use your hands. It gets messy lol.
    7. Saute 8-10 mins on each side or until the juices run clear.
    8. Pour the tomato sauce into a 9x13 baking dish, and add chicken on top of the sauce.
    9. Place slices of mozzarella on top of the chicken and insert into the oven uncovered for about 20 minutes.

For the noodles, cook according to package instructions. However add a splash of olive oil to the boiling water, and also the pinches of onion powder, garlic powder, and italian seasoning.

Serve chicken over the pasta and scoop sauce on top! Goes great with garlic bread!

Hope you enjoy it! :-)  If you have any questions you can PM me!-- 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    jes43jes43 member
    What an awesome post!! I have been so exhausted lately that the pure THOUGHT of making dinner sounds like too much work! lol! Last night was stuffed shells (delish), Caesar salad and garlic bread.....tonight, NO CLUE!! Soooo....WFD tonight ladies? Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"