July 2013 Moms
Options

FTM Intro

Hey mamas and mamas-to-be! I know this is a super duper late intro, being in the 3rd tri and all. Work normally keeps me so extremely busy that this whole pregnancy has flown by! But being that I'm going on maternity leave in 3 months, work has been slowly getting pulled from my desk and is being split between other coworkers to prep them during my leave. So I'm now finding myself with time to finally enjoy pregnancy more (not that I haven't since the BFP) and hopefully participate more on TB boards.

Anyway, I'm a FTM with an EDD of July 26th. DH and I decided to be Team Green and have already chosen a boy and girl name. We're keeping the names a secret as we didn't want to be swayed by people's opinions on them. I've been fortunate to have an 'easy' pregnancy without any MS, passing my GD test, and no scares so far. Feeling very blessed for all of this.

Looking forward to being more active on this board and learn from everyone. I've done quite a bit of lurking, mainly on weekends when I'm not working. I've usually lurked on this board, also on the tri boards. Oh, and the BSB because there's always drama there that I can't believe really happens. I think I posted once quite a while ago on my local board. Hoping to participate more.

Happy Pregnancy to all! :)

Re: FTM Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"