Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Chemical Pregnancy ?s

Anyone that has experienced a chemical pregnancy, was that your period, or did you have one shortly thereafter?  I know it may be different for everyone, but curious.  Also, did you O that cycle or did it take a few to get back on track?
imageimage

Re: Chemical Pregnancy ?s

• Options
    No experience, but sorry things ended so quickly for you!  Hopefully you get your sticky baby soon. Smile

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. I MC before I had DS.  It was literally getting a BFP test that morning and then that same evening I started bleeding.  I guess that does qualify as a chemical pregnancy?  Wasn't that educated back then on fertility.  I did go to the doctor and got a D&C. 

It took two cycles before my period and cycles felt "normal".  I wasn't charting or tracking at that point, so I don't know...but I did conceive DS around 5-6 months later.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have not experienced this, but I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope everything gets back to normal soon.
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    imageannabenanna:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I MC before I had DS.  It was literally getting a BFP test that morning and then that same evening I started bleeding.  I guess that does qualify as a chemical pregnancy?

Same thing here; BFP and then bleeding not 24 hours later. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

ETA: We were not actively TTC at the time, but I was not on BC. I did get back on shortly after that happened, so I can't help with your O question.

Formerly known as HisLovf
    photo 359df07a-37f0-469a-9795-04df8acc5985_zps62041da9.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpgPeanut 07/05/07 @ 4w3dphoto Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpgSweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    ? The Chart ? The Blog ? The Etsy Shop ?
  • Options

I am so very sorry for your loss.

When I had my chemical pregnany back in July, I wouldn't have even known it, other than the +HPT. My period was just a bit heavier than it had been, and I actually O'd about the same time as well.

That being said, it's different for everyone.

• Options

Hi, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this!

I've had two CP's.  (Just found out they are due to a blood clotting issue).  Anyway, the first one didnt happen until 10 days past AF  being due.  I bled really heavily and it was much heavier than any period I've ever had.  My cycles didnt get messed up though. 

The second one was three days after AF was due.  That seemed more like a normal period and again, my cycle went right back to normal.

• Options
    I had a chemical pregnancy in February, the bleeding from the CP was also my period. I ovulated 5 days earlier thay next cycle. I also had a chemical pregnancy in April, I got a positive opk yesterday so I'm hoping to ovuate within the next few days which would be right on schedule for me.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • Options
    Like a few other ladies, this happened to me last month and the only reason I knew was because I tested early. If I had not tested early I would have never known because I started my period right when I was suppose to. I can't help you out with the O part of your question since I just started temping this month. I'm guessing the next few cycles will be fairly normal since I wasn't far along at all.

I'm very sorry if you are going through this. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your replies and thoughts.  With my cp, I didn't even get a positive until after I missed AF, then a few days later I started bleeding.  I'm just hoping it doesn't throw things off too much.  This cycle may be a bust anyway, I scheduled a full Gyno exam the day I have been ovulating the past few cycles.  I guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out.
    imageimage

• Options

I'm so very sorry for your loss....chemical pregnancies are so incredibly common, that many women don't even realize they have experienced one as they just think their 'period is later than usual', but b/c we take tests so early, that's how many women know!  This is all per my dr. :)

I too, experienced one in Aug., and one last month.  My cycle following Aug. went right back to normal, and this month, I'm already a week late, and scared to even test as my DH wants us to wait until Sat (about 11 days 'late') so in case my 'period' does show, we aren't going through the same heartache that we did last month....

Hope things work out for you, and you get your sticky baby soon!!! 

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I just experience a chemical pregnancy as well.  I got the positive the same day as my period, too.  My period was a little heavier than normal, and with some clots, for a few days and then it was like a normal period.  I can't really even say that it lasted longer than a normal period (maybe it was 6ish days instead of 5ish).  I am charting my temp and hoping that I O this cycle, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  Good luck to you.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• Options

Sorry about your loss.

I had what I thought was a cp a few months ago but don`t like to think about it much.

GL continuing the journey!

• Options

I am smo sorry for your loss :-(

Welcome back and best wishes!

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I had a C/P at the beginning of March.  My situation was quite different though, as I did get what was like a regular period but continued to test positive on a HPT for almost 6 weeks afterwards.  You can look at my chart in my siggy to see the pattern of events.  I'm now on CD 20 of the second cycle afterwards and no O yet.  I'm hoping that I will soon though.  
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    salt78salt78 member

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. With mine, it was basically my period, but way heavier than usual. Then I got pregnant with DD on the very next cycle.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagesalt78:

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. With mine, it was basically my period, but way heavier than usual. Then I got pregnant with DD on the very next cycle.

Maybe I will have your luck.  Problem is if I ovulate the same time I have the past two cycles it will be the same day I go in for a pap.  Would you still BD the nght before? 

imageimage

• Options
    Experiencing one now. My period started today after being about 6 days late. REALLY heavy bleeding compared to normal with quite a bit of tissue and clots. We will see if O stays on track or if it pushes back my "normal" schedule. I'm so grateful for this site because I felt kind of crazy feeling sure I was pregnant (too early for urine test but had a lot of symptoms). The lack of confirmation was so frustrating. Then we finally accept that i'm pregnant and early this morning hard cramps woke me out of a dead sleep. I'm so sad and I feel a little lonely about it since it's not really something I can fully share the depth of with my DH since it's so physical. I'm a lot more upset than I thought since we really want a baby. I hope the next time sticks because this sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"