September 2012 Moms
Options

Bacon of the month club!

Totally random question but has anyone belonged to a bacon of the month club or any mail order club before? I'm thinking of getting this for DH for either Father's Day or his birthday which are like 3 days apart!

It's not cheap! For 3 months it's like $150!

Just wondering how it went, if you were happy and where you went through for the club? TIA!

Re: Bacon of the month club!

• Options
    Thanks for asking. I've eyed it before, but the cost is prohibitive. I'd love to hear reviews.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

BACON of the MONTH!??  I need to look into this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetara1223:

I just got DH a beer of the month club for his birthday...I did some research and found beeronthewall.com to have the best selection/value.

I also liked that I could control how much/how often. He gets a 6 pack of craft brew every other month for a year. It's $25 a 6pack, so $150 for 6 months. He loved it, the first shipment came the other day and he was really happy with what was delivered.

Ooo...this might be another option. DH loves beer! I'll keep this in mind! Maybe I can do beer one year and bacon the next? Ok I'm hungry!

• Options

mmmmm bacon. 

Sorry, I have nothing to add except I love bacon. mmmm. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DH's bday is right near Father's Day too! I've also looked at this and the beer club. My brother had the beer one and loved it, but I haven't tried one myself.

• Options
    I love bacon. Mmm. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"