June 2013 Moms
Options

Oh boyy Weight Gain and the Wait

Hello Ladies

I am 34 weeks/3days and have gained 22lbs to date. I have been on bed rest since 30 weeks and my last cervix check was two weeks ago and I was 2 cm dilated. I was given two corticosteroid shots in case of active labor to help mature my baby's lungs but I must say it is hard staying in the house looking out the window and the sun is shining bright. I have 38 days to go before my actual due date but my last baby came at 37 weeks and he was healthy so I hope and pray to once again have an early but healthy delivery around that time

Re: Oh boyy Weight Gain and the Wait

• Options

You sound like you have done a great job at keeping your weight gain in check! I am 33 weeks and have gained 19 pounds, but have a feeling it is going to pack on these last few weeks. Why did they put you on bed rest? Just curious.

I hope you have some good books and movies to keep your mind off things. Praying that time goes by quickly and the LO is here soon!

• Options

lol, I have gained 40 lbs... woohoo!

Sending you & baby positive vibes for a healthy and smooth rest of pregnancy and delivery!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope your baby waits a while longer but I'm not sure what your weight gain has to do with anything! Sounds like its great at this point.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 34 wks and have gained 29 lbs... Oops. My Dr hasn't mentioned it but she told me she wanted me at the lower end of 2535 lbs.

Hope your baby keeps cooking for awhile! Good luck!
  • Options
    AchaeAchae member
    imagekaleyandjason:
    I hope your baby waits a while longer but I'm not sure what your weight gain has to do with anything! Sounds like its great at this point.

Same here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"