October 2013 Moms
Options

Panic!!!

So I think it's really setting in that my kids will only be 16 months apart, and my brain is starting to freak out a little bit. I know it's doable, but I'm admittedly a little scared of how everything will work out, how I'm going to handle 2 under 2. I know lots of people manage it, but I think it's usually people with better time management skills than me! Lol...I may not shower for a few months but who cares right? RIGHT?! Someone tell me it's all going to be ok?!
If anyone needs me I'll be rocking back and forth in a corner.

Re: Panic!!!

• Options
    You can do it!!  My sister has 5 kids that range from 18 months to 28 months apart and she's still sane (well mostly) and now 3 of them are teenagers!!!  BREATHE!!

• Options
    Haha I'm sure it will be hard at first but like someone already said they'll end up best friends and entertaining each other! I have the opposite problem. My kids will be almost 7 years apart!!! While it has its benefits, I'm not big on schedules and organization! I'm panicking at the thought of having to get my daughter off to school every morning with a newborn and also dragging a baby around to all of her after school activities. But we'll ALL be fine! We just have to breath
    DD1
    photo IMG_1287jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can do it! You are stronger than you think!!
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
  • Options
    imagepetdocd:
    Don't you run a daycare? I think if anyone can handle it, you can! Everyone tells me that when you have more than one, they entertain each other... I know it works that way with dogs.nbsp;

Haha! Yes I do, but I have discovered that its much different when they don't leave at the end of the day, lol! I'm hoping they will be close after we get over the obviously difficult first year or so. Or maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be a cake walk! Either way, thanks for the encouragement ladies :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"