Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

is this normal?

Well my son is 16 months and latly i keep thinking im feeling movements in my belly... i have taken a preg test and it was negative. I am on birthcontrol implenon, have Been on it since after my son was born.. I have Been wanting icecream like crazy, like all the time which is weird Lol.. But i will be sitting or laying down and swear i feel my belly get hard in one spot.. Idk if this is normal after having a baby But im a little confussed.. Anyone else going through this? Oh and i havnt had a period since i got on birthcontrol a little over a year so i cant go off of that..

Re: is this normal?

• Options
    I GET THIS TOO!! I was totally freaked a few weeks ago when my period was late and I was convinced I was PG.. got some tests and nope! I still feel like I can feel a baby moving around in there though.. awfully strange.
  • Options
    Take a test to relieve your worries/doubts.  Yes, phantom kicks are normal.  I still feel some from time to time.  I chalk it up to being more aware of gas movements and such, since I got used to feeling him nonstop for 5ish months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go through the same thing! I hate it. I definitely bought tests and POAS not too long ago because of it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. I get "kicks" too. The other night my belly was "kicking" so hard it was moving my lap top up and down! I had my husband put his hand on it and he said it felt just like a baby kick. I'm positive I'm not pregnant. It made me a little nostalgic to be honest. It makes me wonder how many times I thought I felt the baby move when he wasn't.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had these too..someone said it was the abdominal muscles still shifting and healing from pregnancy...although it was a lot earlier it happened than 16 months...I'd take a test just to ease your mind one way or the other.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"