1st Trimester
Options

BABY MOVEMENT!!

I would like to know when you ladies first felt the baby move? I've got baby #3 OTW and I swear I felt the baby move at 12 weeks. Is this way to early? Im 95% sure it was the baby moving not gas. Tell me what y'all think!! :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BABY MOVEMENT!!

• Options
    Too early.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I felt DD move at 15 weeks. 12 is too early, IMO.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been feeling my twins move for the past two weeks. Started at 11 weeks. It's very sporadic, but I usually feel one of them at least a couple times a day. I started feeling my first at 14 weeks and my 2nd I felt a couple of times around 12 weeks and then nothing much until after 20 weeks bc she had an anterior placenta.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It could be baby. Quickening usuaally starts around 14 to 16 weeks. But with multiple pregnancies you tend to feel baby earlier than with the first. Nothing beats the feeling of your LO moving! =)
  • Options
    I thought the same. I felt my 1st at 16 2nd at 14 and I thought this 1 at 12. Maybe not! Thanks for yalls input!
  • Options
    Around 16-17wks, 12 wks its still too early. I have felt flutters that, for a brief second, I thought maybe was the baby but then I realized how tiny the baby is still and knew it was either gas bubbles or just my body adjusting to the pregnancy. 
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options
    According to WebMD it can happen as early as 13 weeks with subsequent pregnancies. Are you SURE on your dates? You know your body and what a fart feels like ; If its different then maybe!

https://www.m.webmd.com/baby/fetalmovementfeelingbabykick
  • Options
    It's possible.
    Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes Im sure on my dates. I kind of feel silly now because everyone is saying no. I will say that with this being my third I still think thats what I felt. By now I know exactly what it feels like. Thank you ladies for all you comments :)
  • Options
    Also when I had a sonogram last thursday the baby was moving around like crazy! I never seen my other 2 so active this early. So maybe its just a very active baby :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"