1st Trimester
Options

Oh No!!

I am about 4 wks 3 days preggo with my 2nd. It has been almost 10 years since my first so I don't remember every detail.

Anyways, I woke up this morning and "tested" my nipples to see if they are sore. Low and behold, they had a DULL sore sensation when I pinched them. Is this the beginning of the terrible "omg, even a bra hurts" stage? Or is there a chance they will continue to only have a dull soreness. Oh, the joy of early pregnancy!

Re: Oh No!!

• Options
    Symptoms come and go. I'm almost in third trimester and my boobs hurt for the first time in a long while [since first trimester]. Don't worry.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    If you have to pinch your nipples to get a sore sensation you should be fine. Symptoms will come and go. When your nipples hurt to the touch and you can't face front in the shower, then you might worry about sore boob stage.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    not fun! not only was I a teenager, but Im also diabetic so my pregnancy and INDUCED labor with my 9 year old wasnt the easiest. But we all know its all worth it =) now my next stage is telling my son (who has been an only child is whole life) about this one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"