October 2012 Moms
Options

Losing my sh!t

I have already had enough of today and its only 10:53. Ughhh. My OBGYN's nurse called in the wrong BCP Rx yesterday but I was already a day late taking them so I am stuck until tomorrow taking something with wayyyy too much estrogen, cue the migrain I have had since midnight. B had his 6 month shots yesterday and apparently I havent been pulling his penis skin down far enough so his pedi had to yank it back down to release the adhesions, cue the bleeding and screaming. Yesterday sucked. He is now extra p!ssy today. I am currently driving around because that is the only way he is quiet. Only plus to this is that I live approx 3 blocks from Sonic. Route 44 Dr. Pepper here I come.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Losing my sh!t

• Options
    I'm sorry your having such a bad couple of days.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options

Sorry you're having a rough few days =[ Enjoy your Dr. Pepper. You deserve it ::hugs::

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hugs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Whats this penis pulling about? Im kinda paranoid about my lo. I dont always pull back his ski ...am I not doing it right? We just had a xhexk up today and nothing was said...I meant to ask.

• Options
    imagealrdytkn1222:
    Whats this penis pulling about? Im kinda paranoid about my lo. I dont always pull back his ski ...am I not doing it right? We just had a xhexk up today and nothing was said...I meant to ask.nbsp;

From what I understand, you have to continue to pull back where the foreskin would be so it doesnt grow back. I have been pulling it back but just not far enough so it started to grow back. If it grows all the way back he would need to be circ'd again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"