December 2012 Moms
Options

Teething?

Anyone else's LO teething yet?  My DD is 4 months today, daycare called yesterday and had us pick her up because she had a 101.1 temp.  She doesn't seem sick at all, laughing, eating, sleeping all normal during the day.

At night she's been waking up every 2 hours or so just crying and she never does that.  She just needs a little cuddling and goes back down.

The other symptoms I know can be just baby symptoms but she is drooling a lot, she tries to chew on her blanket, she has a small dry cough and she's been a little congested.  Her bottom gum felt a little swollen this morning...but no bumps.

Doctor said fever is not a teething symptom, daycare said absolutely is! She said most kids there have a fever when they teeth.

Anyone else going through this?

DD1 born 12.30.12

#2 due 6.29.15

Re: Teething?

• Options
    Yes, my DD has been teething since she hit 3 months.  Lots of drooling and chewing on anything she can get her hands on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. DS had his tooth before 4 months. He drools and love to chew on his hands or blanket. He had no fever though, hopefully not. He likes to be cuddled.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"