Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Sleeping more?

My LO is 5 months old.  Since this weekend she has been sleeping more than usual.  She normally can go 2 - 3 hours between naps, now she is getting tired around the 1 1/2 mark.  Her normal bedtime routine starts at 8:00.  I am now having to start at 7:30.  Is anyone else dealing with LO wanting to sleep more?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sleeping more?

• Options
    This is a problem? LOL. I wish I had that issue.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagepuppy_love6969:
    This is a problem? LOL. I wish I had that issue.

Hahaha!  Made me LOL.

Our LO has never been able to go more than 2 hours without needing a nap.  At night, he starts his bedtime routine at 6pm, sleeping by 7pm. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just concerned because it is something that is not her norm.  She has always been a good sleeper, but she was normally up for playtime for about two hours.  I don't get her home until four in the afternoon, so I was a little sad that some of our together time was taken up by extra naps.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe she's going through a little growth spurt. I wish I had that problem. DS has been on a sleep fighting kick for going on two weeks. I can't get him down and when I finally do, he sleeps for only 30 minutes on the dot every time. Bedtime goes better, but pretty much nothing has been getting done around my house for 14 days. It's driving me batty!
  • Options
    I was going to say growth spurt as well. I'm sure she's just fine. My LO went through this too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    I would think growth spurt. Of everything else is normal I'm sure she is fine. If you are still unsure, call your Pedi.

• Options
    Thanks ladies.  She is acting perfectly fine other than being sleepy all the time.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageDublinMama:
    Maybe she's going through a little growth spurt. I wish I had that problem. DS has been on a sleep fighting kick for going on two weeks. I can't get him down and when I finally do, he sleeps for only 30 minutes on the dot every time. Bedtime goes better, but pretty much nothing has been getting done around my house for 14 days. It's driving me batty!

this is me... Started April 1 and is still happening as of May 1. Can't wait for the 2 hour naps to return

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"