Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

So hard

I don't understand why this is happening. I can't stop crying, I can't stop thinking about the baby who was alive and well in my belly barely two weeks ago. I saw and heard the heartbeat. I sleep with the ultrasound on my pillow at night. It hurts so badly to know that once again, I'm empty inside. DH can't come home now or he will lose his job. It's just not fair that we have to deal with this alone, I feel like my heart has been ripped out and shredded and stomped on. How can my baby be taken from me like that??

I'm so sorry, I needed to get that out...
BFP #1 12.17.12 EDD 8.13.13 MC at 7w6d 12.31.12 I'll always miss my bean...

Re: So hard

• Options
    It's ok this board is here to express our feelings. Are your patents still around? I know that you had mentioned they had come to visit. If not please know that although we are strangers at a keyboard we are here and we know your pain. ::Hugs:: I wish I could be there to hug you physically.  It does get easier I promise.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thankfully, my parents don't live far.  My mom lets me cry and vent, but she never went through this, so she can't really relate. I guess I just have questions that I will never get answers to, and that's the hardest part for me. I was married before and never got pregnant once. It's amazing to me (a miracle, really) that I have been able to conceive twice, but to have both babies taken from me so quickly...it's so painful. 

BFP #1 12.17.12 EDD 8.13.13 MC at 7w6d 12.31.12 I'll always miss my bean...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSerenla:
    It's ok this board is here to express our feelings. Are your patents still around? I know that you had mentioned they had come to visit. If not please know that although we are strangers at a keyboard we are here and we know your pain. ::Hugs:: I wish I could be there to hug you physically. nbsp;It does get easier I promise.

This.

That is the amazing thing about this board. No matter your feelings, we can understand. All our stories are unique. No loss is the same. But we share your pain and we are here weather it be to lend an ear, give advice, or just for ::HUGS::

It will get better, it has too. Please known your not alone during this difficult time.

::HUGS::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"