3rd Trimester
Options

Is It Normal?

To have period like cramps at 31 weeks? I heard about BH but all I have read say they are pain free, I feel like I could use a Midol at times they come and go not like clockwork but mostly when I stop and lay down for the night. Is this normal?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is It Normal?

• Options

sounds like contractions to me. Does your belly get really hard with these period like cramps? If so, def. contractions. I would call your OB and talk with them about it.

• Options
    actually- I would just call your OB. and explain what you feel. They may have you come in for a checkup, and some monitoring.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been having cramps. I figure it is normal. No bleeding, so I'm not worried. But I tend to never worry much about these sort of things. If you are concerned give your doctor a call. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    I had that happen even earlier in my pregnancy than you are. I was told to drink a couple of glasses of water and to rest. If they go away when you move positions or if you walk around and they go away it should be fine. If you keep having them for more than an hour I would definitely call your ob and see if they want you to come in for monitoring! 
  • Options
    I also was having cramping and my OB said it was due to my uterus stretching (round ligament pain). Take it easy and be sure you are drinking enough water. Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesomerandomchick:
    Period cramps can be a sign of preterm labor and are on my list of symptoms to call the MW office about.

This. Plus, I'm of the mind that it's better to call and let the "experts" tell you what not to worry about instead of making that call yourself.  

Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I occasionally feel mild cramping, I assume it is everything expanding down there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"