Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

disappointed and confused [[vent]]

ok so I just got the go ahead from hubby that we will be ttc. worked at it yesterday and now today he says that we are not ttc. we are working on saving up money and we will start ttc in a few months. I recently lost a pregnancy and I'm just so ahgalkdgfjaldfj right now. what the heck? I was finally feeling normal again and looking forward to things - feeling like i was finally getting back to being my normal hopeful self and now I'm just disappointed and confused. it's obviously too early, but shouldn't he have been sure before he decided to try yesterday? grumble grumble grumble.  i want to cry.

Re: disappointed and confused [[vent]]

• Options

Tell your husband how you feel.

It's not just HIS decision and you BOTH should be able to go forward together and make a mutual decision.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, but tell your diary and your husband how you feel. 

What do you want us to do? 

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. 
    I agree its frustrating to get mixed messages on anything, but especially on something as big as TTC. I would suggest having a sit down conversation with your husband when you are feeling a little calmer (aka can do without breaking down) and discuss how you feel about it. You can discuss what your goals, financial or otherwise, are before having a baby. It might not change his mind on TTC now, but it will hopefully get you guys on the same page about it all. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    Yeah, this is definitely something you need to be sitting down with him and talking about.

I'm sorry for your loss and GL!
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. That must have been hard to hear today after getting your hopes up to try again. Tell him how you feel and if you do still need to wait to TTC then try to work on something during that time to maybe get your mind off of the wait. ie exercise, hobbies, home updates, book club... Any sort of distraction that can help you pass the time easier and may give you something else to look forward to.
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your loss. I am sure it has to hurt a bit to go through that and then have your DH say it's a no go after he gave the go ahead.

It is something you're going to have to sit down with your DH to work through, though. Be gentle with both yourself and him though. Keep in mind that even though they might not show it, DH's hurt after losses too. Maybe he is scared it will happen again and doesn't want to hurt you by bringing it up? Or maybe the reality of being pregnant once sank in and he realized that you do need to save more.

Whatever his reasoning, he has it, and you'll have to hash it out to figure out what it is. I wish you the best of luck going forward.
  • Options
    imagepantherRN:

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, but tell your diary and your husband how you feel. 

What do you want us to do? 

<3 you.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  I understand wanting to get back to work TTC right away.  I agree with others that you and your husband need to talk.  He needs to know how you feel.  Men and women deal with loss in different ways and he may be avoiding TTC due to fear of it happening again.  As far as waiting for money, I don't know that anyone ever feels "ready."

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options

You need to talk to your husband and tell him how you feel.

I am sorry for your loss.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"