New Jersey Babies
Options

Brick, NJ daycare recommendations?

Hello,

I am a working mom with 2- and 4-year-old daughters. We are moving to the Herbertsville area of Brick, NJ this summer, and I need to find a daycare/preschool for my girls. Our house is zoned for Veterans Elementary, so I'm currently considering Olde Riverside School (on Herbertsville Rd), Little Giggles (on Rte 88), and Creative Starts (on Old Squan Rd.), as these are "approved daycare centers" for busing to/from Veterans Elementary.  I'd greatly appreciate any feedback (positive or negative) on these daycare centers or others in the North Brick area.

Thanks!!!

Re: Brick, NJ daycare recommendations?

• Options
    My step-daughter attended Creative Starts.  They were wonderful.  The facility is clean, secure, offers lots of activities for the children in the summer.  It's also primarily a school, meaning that they will do more than just care for your children; they'll actually teach them academic and social skills they'll need once they start attending "real" school.  I highly recommend them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Kiddie Academy has a Brick location. I really like the one by me. although they are all franchises, i think they run a really great program.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kiddie Academy, Rainbow Academy or the Goddard School. Herbertsville section of brick is great, grew up there :)
  • Options
    Oh and creative starts!!!! Sorry yes they are so sweet there, very secure too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"