September 2011 Moms

xx LittlePoppy xx

Is Maxton a family name?

The other day you said something about three generations of M's and I didn't remember if they all had the same name.

I like it, we almost named K something similar.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: xx LittlePoppy xx

• Yes it is. 

It was his great-grandfathers name, although he went by Max. FIL and DH both have it as a middle name, and Maxton is the first to use it as a whole name.

Im just glad it was Maxton. Some of the other family names are Talmage and Norfleeton. I don't feel that I would've been as on board with one of those! 

Now if I could only find a name with as much meaning for this baby! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like it even better knowing the meaning behind it!

Yeah, those others are kind of tough for first names.

Feel free to bounce ideas off of us! I love names!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I'm pretty set on my girls name. It'll either be Lilah Anne or Lilah-Anne Marie. II know you're a fan of Lylah ;)

but I also love Matilda Anne and Maisy Caroline.

Boys name is possibly Owen Heath or Mason Heath. I'd love to do something to honor my family, but my maiden name wouldn't make a good first/middle name, and Ray (my dads name) sounds terrible with our last name.

• Hmm. Of course, I do think Lylah is the best!!!
    I like Maisy is really cute.
    Maisy and Maxton :]

K was almost Owen until the week before he was born.

My maiden name doesn't make a good name either. L's middle name is a smoosh or both of our mothers names. And K's middle name is after DH.
    If we have another it will be some form of my dads name.
  • Raymond?
    Rayna?
    Rayn?
    Rayder?
    Rayden?
    Rayleigh?
    Raylen?
    AveRay?

Ok, some of those are a little far fetched, but you get the idea!
  • imageldcoffel:
    Raymond? Rayna? Rayn? Rayder? Rayden? Rayleigh? Raylen? AveRay? Ok, some of those are a little far fetched, but you get the idea!
    for a girl, Raegan. not the same spelling but her nickname could sound like your dads..
  • imagehoot179:
    imageldcoffel:
    Raymond? Rayna? Rayn? Rayder? Rayden? Rayleigh? Raylen? AveRay? Ok, some of those are a little far fetched, but you get the idea!
    for a girl, Raegan. not the same spelling but her nickname could sound like your dads..

i love Raylen for a boy and Reagan for a girl, but DH said no to both.

Owens was my paternal grandmas maiden name, so it has some family meaning, I just am not fond of Heath which is a family name on DH side. Hopefully it's a girl so I can name her what I want! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"