Parenting after a Loss
Options

HI!!!!

Hey all!!  I haven't been over here in forever!  I think that my last check in was back in November Embarrassed 

I was summoned on the LOSS board so I wanted to pop in and tell everyone hi!!! 

Mr. Gabriel is doing great, he is 15 months old and is into everything!  He climbs anything he can put his feet on and pretty much just lives to make a mess lol.  We are 4 months away from him being Kamryn's age when she died which freaks me out like crazy, though in all I seem to have gotten a handle on my panic attacks.  I have only had one in since February, now it was a bad one but it was only one!!!  *Small Victories*

Gabe is a rotten little mess, he is 28 1/2 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs.  He is a little nut :)  Though he is bigger than his sister was. 

Katelyn is good, she is now 8 and is on a fifth grade reading level.  She has hit the I am smarter than mom and dad and I have a smart mouth phase...It's lovely lol.

That's all, I was over here and wanted to tell you all that I don't see on FB hello and that I miss you bunches and think about you often! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HI!!!!

• Options
    Great update. :) Stop by more often.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    Glad to see you over here again and it's nice to hear your LOs are doing so well. I understand the anxiety of approaching your loss milestone, mine was during my pregnancy but it made those last few weeks before I had her very stressful to where I finally just asked my Dr to induce me a week early, I was also pretty stressed out approaching 2 months (the age my brother was when he died from SIDS). I hope that once you pass your milestone you will feel a little more relaxed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!!!!

Fancy seeing you hereWink

Love your siggy.  Look at those new pics!

Lean on us as you need to as G approaches the age Kam was.  It must be so scary.  We're here for you.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options

Thanks all.  It is super scary.  I am so afraid he is going to die between now and then.  It is ridiculous.  It doesn't help that he is having surgery right before so I will be a mess for that.....

I think part of it is that right now they look and act so much alike and when he passes her in age I will lose that connection, he will be something she never was.  It scares me.  And I feel lost. 

I am doing well holding up and hiding it though....at least I think I am....someone who knows me might say different but I think I am coping alright with it.  THough the PPA is on an all time high.. 

• Options
    Hi! Glad to see your update!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options

I was thinking about you just the other day!  I'm so glad that everything is going well - I can't believe Gabe's already 15 mos and Katelyn sounds like one smart cookie!  I agree with pp - stop by more often!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi!!  Thanks for popping in!  Good to see you!

• Options
    morkmork member
    Hi! Glad everyone is well and crazy!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options

There's my girl!!!

I love you 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:

There's my girl!!!

I love you 

LOL because you never talk to me after all!!!  I love you bunches *muah!

• Options
    Hi back mama!!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"