Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

5 month old not eating well

My 5 month old daughter is not eating much at all.  She was up to 6 oz every three hrs and now I'm lucky to get 3 in her.  She is acting normal.  She still spits up too after that small amount.  Anyone else with this?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 5 month old not eating well

• Options
    Yep, DS2 was eating 5oz every 3 hours and the got a cold about 2 weeks ago and was eating around 3 oz. He's teething actually has 1 so this might also be the culprit. He's slowly getting back up to 5oz but spread it out to every 4 hours now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My LO is like this as well. He usually eats 5-6 oz before bed and lately he has been taking about 3ish. I think teething is the culprit as well. Boo. Because of this he has been getting up in the middle of the night to eat. He usually STTN.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO cut two teeth in less than two weeks. The second one cut through this last Friday and we are just now getting back up to 6 ounces at each feeding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad we are it the only ones but it sucks! At first I was worried but now I've been offering more frequent meals....we'll see how he does. Our lo was also sttn but now wakes up once or twice
    1st BFP 10/11/11. MMC 9wks 3days.Measuring 6wks 1day D&C 11/15/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers "http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekfrix13:
    Yep, DS2 was eating 5oz every 3 hours and the got a cold about 2 weeks ago and was eating around 3 oz. He's teething actually has 1 so this might also be the culprit. He's slowly getting back up to 5oz but spread it out to every 4 hours now.

This is our LO, too. I figured it was normal but it's nice to get confirmation!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"