February 2013 Moms
Options

Might be winning DH over...

So I really want to have 3 kids. Right now we have DD and DS and I would love to have a third at some point. DH was of the mind that we have one of each, so we are finished. The other day I asked him why he wouldn't go for one more and he said cost. I pointed out that we have boy and girl clothes, a crib, a pack and play, bassinet, bouncer, swing, etc..etc...plus I am clothing diapering, so we save on diapers. And I breast feed, so no formula. He suddenly realized that we really wouldn't need anything...and I think I have him reconsidering!
imageimageimage

Re: Might be winning DH over...

• Options

My DH felt the same way -- we had one of each, why add a third?  It was a roundabout process, but we did have our third.  When I see him snuggling our baby girl now, I just love it. 

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Options
    I've still got to figure out how to get him on board for #2!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got DH to agree to 4 a few weeks ago. It really only took having this LO to get him to agree... Neither one of us wants him to be our last baby!
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options
    Michael was ready for #2 when Colton was 3 days old. Then I had a few major medical setbacks and now he's scared to ever have more, whereas I was totally fine with being one and done, and now Colton's getting so fun and so big that I'm already missing my tiny little newborn and I really wouldn't mind another one once we're back on our feet financially...
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I can't even convince mine to have 2! He's one and done. Mobile sad face.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    Nice! You have good reasoning ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Cool :-)

DH and I both wanted a big family, but my complicated pregnancies have kind of put a damper on plans, and DH has realized that he really doesn't do well with the newborn phase (lack of patience). So we're probably going to have one more, making a total of 3, and then call it a day.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"