TTC After a Loss
Options

~August Angels Check-in*~BFP Warning

This check-in is for mommas who lost a baby due in the month of August (any year), and any late loss mommas who gave birth and lost their precious angel in August. New to the check in: Welcome. I?m so sorry you find yourself here but hope you find the love and support you need from the amazing women on TTCAL. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you are in the TTCAL process, and don?t forget to include your August EDD or birth date.

Current members: Let me know if you have any updates to the information below, or if you get a BFP please share it with us here along with your EDD!

For everyone: How are you lovely ladies doing this week? Where are you in the TTCAL process this week? Any appointments coming up? [If you don't have a special message below, it just means you weren't able to check in last week or haven't checked in for a while. So, let us know what's up with you TTC and otherwise so I can include it next week!]

The List:

mama2j: EDD 8/5/12

funny bunny:EDD 8/9/12

EKGibs: EDD 8/23/12

shellyco: EDD 8/24/12

katyms27: EDD 8/29/12

uneek: EDD 8/1/13

ChiaWombat: EDD 8/8/13

Escudero71: EDD 8/11/13

MindyBadger1: EDD 8/29/13

crunkal: EDD 8/6/13

gscoville:EDD 8/29/13

amand3lee2: EDD 8/13/13

sarahbeth2: 8/1/13

peanut+muse:EDD 8/24/13

buckeyebride82:EDD 8/14/13

Sissyface80:EDD 8/27/13

precious72381: EDD 8/1/13

LiaMadi1: EDD 8/3/13

avagailandcharlie: EDD 8/22/13

mcaa1234: EDD 8/1/13

jadenorth: EDD 8/24/13

WindyCity33: EDD 8/27/13

delatl:EDD 8/25/13

Mr&MrsMTA: EDD 8/12/13

BFP's!

AudUy: EDD 8/9/12 , current EDD?

ncchnat- EDD 8/21/12, current EDD 7/2/3

CaliforniaDream87: EDD8/23/12,current EDD 8/14/13

ccspencer EDD 8/8/12 current EDD 9/17/13

annata79:EDD 8/11/13, current EDD?

RequiresExalted: EDD 8/1/12, current EDD 11/31/13

leopardgurl81: EDD 8/29/13, current EDD?

dontstopbelivin:EDD 8/2/13, current EDD?

Emmabobemma: current EDD 12, 2013

Julieturner507:EDD 8/8/13, current EDD 12/24/13

limeblue44:EDD 8/30/13, current EDD 12/19/13

mjester1: EDD 8/27/13, current EDD ?

aessary03: EDD 8/19/13, current EDD 1/1/14

*****Congrats to limeblue44, mjester1, & aessary03!****

***Sorry I missed last week. The last bit of this semester is a killer. I will be out of town May 13th. So if anyone wants to volunteer to do the check in on that day just let me knowSmile.

QOTW: All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
Martin Luther

GTKY: If money were no object, where would you want to go on vacation? 

TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: ~August Angels Check-in*~BFP Warning

• Options

As usual I have no new updates. Sorry again for missing last week. I'm finished with clinicals so I have more free time. Woo hoo!

GTKY: If money were no object I would like to go to Australia. That's where they went last night on Trip Flip & it looked amazing!

TTC since 4/28/07
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options

Thanks for running the check-in!  I'll give you a pass on forgetting to add me since your busy this semester.  :) my due date was 8/27 but with twins they weren't going to let me go past 8/13.

If money were no object I would take a week long vacation every month and hit everywhere. I'd like to first go on an African safari, followed by some time in Australia, then the Philippines, hang out in Fiji and on and on and on. 

Unmedicated and medicated IUI's: all fail
    IVF #1: Dec 2012 16m/15f 12/9: 5dt of 2 beautiful blasts and 5 frosties
    TWINS!
    15w4d:baby a-pProm
    March 25: 18w...2 baby boys born sleeping
    July 29: FET-BFN

Sept: TAC placed

Oct 27: FET #2-Cancelled-monster cyst producing insane amounts of estrogen

Nov 13: FET #2-take 2
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageWindyCity33:

Thanks for running the check-in!  I'll give you a pass on forgetting to add me since your busy this semester.  :) my due date was 8/27 but with twins they weren't going to let me go past 8/13.

If money were no object I would take a week long vacation every month and hit everywhere. I'd like to first go on an African safari, followed by some time in Australia, then the Philippines, hang out in Fiji and on and on and on. 

Oh crap! WindyCity, I am so sorry! I could have sworn I added you but apparently I didn't. I'm adding you right now.

To the bolded, both of my SIL's married guys from South Africa. One of them used to be a game warden there & would take people out in the bush to hunt. It sounds pretty cool.

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    Hi girls!

No real update here. I took my recent BFN and subsequent AF really hard. It also seems that since my loss my LP is super short. Like, 9 days short. :/

GTKY: If money were no object, I would spend 3 weeks in Santorini Greece.  

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• Options
    imageEKGibs:
    imageWindyCity33:

Oh crap! WindyCity, I am so sorry! I could have sworn I added you but apparently I didn't. I'm adding you right now.

To the bolded, both of my SIL's married guys from South Africa. One of them used to be a game warden there & would take people out in the bush to hunt. It sounds pretty cool.

Haha no worries. Although I'm realizing now that I should start proof reading my posts. Go me using the wrong form or your. I cringe when other people do it and here I am using "your" instead of "you're."

That sound AWESOME! The south African accent is hot too! 

Unmedicated and medicated IUI's: all fail
    IVF #1: Dec 2012 16m/15f 12/9: 5dt of 2 beautiful blasts and 5 frosties
    TWINS!
    15w4d:baby a-pProm
    March 25: 18w...2 baby boys born sleeping
    July 29: FET-BFN

Sept: TAC placed

Oct 27: FET #2-Cancelled-monster cyst producing insane amounts of estrogen

Nov 13: FET #2-take 2
    imageimage

• Options
    imagesarahbeth27:
    Hi girls!

No real update here. I took my recent BFN and subsequent AF really hard. It also seems that since my loss my LP is super short. Like, 9 days short. :/

GTKY: If money were no object, I would spend 3 weeks in Santorini Greece.  

(((HUGS)))

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    imageWindyCity33:
    imageEKGibs:
    imageWindyCity33:

Haha no worries. Although I'm realizing now that I should start proof reading my posts. Go me using the wrong form or your. I cringe when other people do it and here I am using "your" instead of "you're."

That sound AWESOME! The south African accent is hot too! 

One of my BIL's talk waaayyyyyy to much so his accent can get annoying. But the other has been in the US for a while so his South African accent is mixed with just a little southern accent & it is pretty hot. I probably like his accent more b/c this East Arkansas girl can halfway understand him, lol.

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    imagejadenorth:

Hey ladies! EK we're glad to have you back! You mentioned last week that you had a test to study for- how did it go?

As for updates, I got my u/s results back and they were normal! YAY! I think it's bc I finally had a somewhat normal AF for the first time since my m/c. I also had a +OPK for the first time this past weekend which was exciting bc I just started charting and using OPKs. Soooo now I'm in the 2ww with everything crossed!!

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful week and I hope you all receive some sort of good news that you are hoping for this week Smile

GTKY: If money were no object I'd do an African Safari and then go to Bora Bora to relax!

ETA: GTKY

The test went good! Thanks for askingSmile

Yay for having a normal cycle & a +OPK! Fx for you!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    imageChiaWombat:

Hey EK! Thanks for running the check-in! Congrats on your semester ending, lady! Is Mildred all better?

The only thing new with me is the charting. I'm half-way through my first month of it. I think I have a temping rhythm going, which is nice.  

If money were no object, I would go to Easter Island. I've been intrigued by it since I was in 4th grade. It seems like it would be insanely expensive to get to, though. 

Mildred is all better! She's outside in the pen now since we got her a buddy, Daisy, another pygmy.

Congrats on getting the hang of temping. It takes a little time to get the hang of doing it the same time everymorning. Hopefully you won't have to worry with it too long!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new here but wanted to check in to this post. I miscarried my first on 1/10/13. The due date was August 25, 2013. I'm currently ttc again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagedelatl:
    Hi, I'm pretty new here but wanted to check in to this post. I miscarried my first on 1/10/13. The due date was August 25, 2013. I'm currently ttc again.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the check in!
    TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options

Can you please add me to the list my son's EDD was Aug 12th 2013

I am currently 4wks post loss and we are benched for a few cycles so not TTCAL until July. Although since I need to find a new job DH might bench us until Sept. which I am not sure if I wanna wait that long :(

• Options

Hi EK!  Congrats on the upcoming graduation and everything! 

I got AF last weekend on my way out of town to visit my best friend and her 8 month old daughter so that was a little bittersweet, but it was an incredible weekend.  I'm feeling like charting is really helping me understand my body and the chances to help me conceive sooner (and smarter).  I bought the VIP/Facebook special membership today and I've just got my fingers crossed that it will help me understand my cycles more. :) We will see...Mother's Day weekend is our ovulation time, so I'm hoping that will keep my mind off Mother's Day. 

Honestly, I would love to go to NYC!! If money were no object I would eat at fancy restaurants, see Broadway shows, and do all sorts of the tourist-y things.  I don't think I could pay my husband to go to NYC though. 

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    imageMr&MrsMTA:

Can you please add me to the list my son's EDD was Aug 12th 2013

I am currently 4wks post loss and we are benched for a few cycles so not TTCAL until July. Although since I need to find a new job DH might bench us until Sept. which I am not sure if I wanna wait that long :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the check-in. Good luck finding a new job!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    imageLiaMadi1:

Hi EK!  Congrats on the upcoming graduation and everything! 

I got AF last weekend on my way out of town to visit my best friend and her 8 month old daughter so that was a little bittersweet, but it was an incredible weekend.  I'm feeling like charting is really helping me understand my body and the chances to help me conceive sooner (and smarter).  I bought the VIP/Facebook special membership today and I've just got my fingers crossed that it will help me understand my cycles more. :) We will see...Mother's Day weekend is our ovulation time, so I'm hoping that will keep my mind off Mother's Day. 

Honestly, I would love to go to NYC!! If money were no object I would eat at fancy restaurants, see Broadway shows, and do all sorts of the tourist-y things.  I don't think I could pay my husband to go to NYC though. 

I'm glad the charting is helping you. Hopefully you won't have to do it very much longer!

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"