January 2014 Moms
Options

Introductions.

I thought we could start a thread for introductions so we can all get to know each other in one convenient place without making 28397 threads of the same thing. 

And Go! 

:)

sam & arlo 

Re: Introductions.

• Options
    I'm Evah - Mom to Sam (almost 2), 1 angel baby and cautiously expecting again. My due date is January 6th, and the Chinese are predicting another boy. 

sam & arlo 

• Options

I'm 28

Married 5 years.

If this sticks, it will be our first.

I have a fur baby. A beautiful black cat. She's almost 7.

What is this about the Chinese? 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! I have a 13 month old son.  I just got my BFP today...still need to get my ticker set up.  If I go by LMP, my EDD is January 6.  I will go with that until my first ultrasound on June 3 when we can get a better idea. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all! 

DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • Options
    imageDamnPrecious:

I'm 28

Married 5 years.

If this sticks, it will be our first.

I have a fur baby. A beautiful black cat. She's almost 7.

What is this about the Chinese? 

I forgot to add my age and stuff.

I'm 25. I've been with my husband for 7 years. No pets. Just one nut job of a toddler. 

Chinese gender predictor. It's silly - but fun at the same time. 

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor
    sam & arlo 

• Options
    imageBuckeyeANG:

Hi! I have a 13 month old son.  I just got my BFP today...still need to get my ticker set up.  If I go by LMP, my EDD is January 6.  I will go with that until my first ultrasound on June 3 when we can get a better idea. 

Looks like we may be due date buddies. 
    Congrats on the BFP, Mama! 
    sam & arlo 

• Options
    Bump Burp. 
    sam & arlo 

• Options

I'm 28, DH is 29 and DD is almost 17 mo. We have lots of fur babies, but I won't fill space up with all their birthdays. 

I was charting my bbt, so I'm pretty confident on my EDD, Jan 5. That will be exactly one month after DD turns 2.

The Chinese chart says I'm having another girl, but it thought DD was a boy so I'm only giving it a 50% chance of being right ;)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagelovelovelovelovelove:
    imageBuckeyeANG:

Looks like we may be due date buddies. 
    Congrats on the BFP, Mama! 

Congrats to you as well! 

Also more info: I'm 27 and married for 3.5 years.  We also have an insane cat.  

• Options

Hello!

Let's see...I am due January 3, but I will probably deliver in December via repeat c-section.  I have 1 daughter who is a December 2010 baby.  I am excited about being pregnant again but I am hopeful we will get a couple weeks between birthdays. 

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi!

According to the calculators online I'm due Jan 2nd, first pregnancy, 30 years old, & nervous! My appointment with the doc isn't for a few more weeks... trying to be patient!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imagebutterfly617:

Hi!

According to the calculators online I'm due Jan 2nd, first pregnancy, 30 years old, & nervous! My appointment with the doc isn't for a few more weeks... trying to be patient!

It's so hard to be patient!  My first appointment isn't for a couple weeks and I just like to see that everything is going okay.  Right now, without many symptoms it's hard to believe I'm pregnant.   

• Options
    imageJuly1215:
    imagebutterfly617:

Hi!

It's so hard to be patient!  My first appointment isn't for a couple weeks and I just like to see that everything is going okay.  Right now, without many symptoms it's hard to believe I'm pregnant.   

tell me about it..I have FIVE weeks til my first appointment!  

• Options

Hi!  Due with baby two sometime the first week of January (when I'll be turning 27).  Baby girl is almost 9 months.  I'm anxious for my first appointment and to have the u/s booked so we can have a better idea of when this little bean might arrive! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Options
    imageBuckeyeANG:
    imageJuly1215:
    imagebutterfly617:

Hi!

tell me about it..I have FIVE weeks til my first appointment!  

That stinks.  I would drive myself crazy.  I am so glad my ob sees patients @ 6 weeks. 

• Options

I like the idea of one intro post, but let's be real, we're still going to get a billion posts for a long time. Wink

I've been around TB since I got pregnant with DD. She will be 3 in July. We had two early losses last year, took 6 months off and then got KU on our first month again. I have everything crossed this will be a sticky baby. EDD is January 5th. Chinese gender chart says girl. We'll see. Repeat C-section may result in a December baby for us.

• Options
    I am 32,  I had a miscarriage last year and if all goes well this will be our first :) my husband and I have been married for 2 and a half years but together for 11 years. My EDD based on my LMP is Jan 1, 2014... Because of what happened  last year I have been going for blood work every other day since last Tuesday to measure my HCG levels, so far so good and they are doubling ... I have my first doctors appointment on Thursday, I will be 5wks and 1 day. 
  • Options

Hi! Saw the faint line this afternoon and am thinking I am due early January.

This will be my second baby. My first, Abigail, is 1 year old.

I kinda just lurked on the boards last time, so I'm excited to participate this time!

• Options

I am due with number 3 on 1/1/14 (my boyfriend's birthday).

My oldest will be 2 in May and my youngest was 1 in March (yes my boys are 10 months apart). I had a cp in February and hoping this one sticks.

With my youngest I had placenta previa that was discovered during an ultrasound at 16 weeks. Most times it corrects itself but I was one of the unfortunate ones and it did not correct itself. I ended up having a bleed at 30 weeks and was put on strict bed rest. Thank God my parents are so amazing, we moved in there so they could help with our oldest because his daddy was working 4 am-7 pm. I had another bleed at 35 weeks and they decided to do an emergency c-section and my baby was born. He spent 11 days in the nicu and was finally well enough to come home.

Love it is so nice to see someone I recognize and can't wait to go through this again with you :) 

Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Hey all! I'm 28, and will be 29 when this LO is born (hopefully). EDD for this one is 1/4, but I'll be induced at 39 weeks so most likely the end of Dec. Praying so hard for this to be a sticky baby. I had a m/c late Feb and had a D&C Feb 25th. I can't believe we got pg the first cycle (totally not trying to throw that in anyone's face who had a tough time ttc). I'm high risk and have to be on Lovenox shots. Long story short, I had a stroke due to multiple blood clots in my brain that they think was caused from my pg with DS. Anyway, H&H 9 mo to everyone and congrats!
    Jake on swing AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
  • Options

I'm Penny 

Married 5 years

3 fur kitties

Pregnant with my first. Technically a December mom but hoping to be a January mom :) 

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Hello ladies! I'm 30 h is 27. I have a 15 month old son, I had a miscarriage at the end of August so I'm going in for my second round of blood work tomorrow. I'm hoping for a take home baby this time :) EDD 1/7/14 two days before G turns 2! 

• Options
    imageJuly1215:

Hello!

Let's see...I am due January 3, but I will probably deliver in December via repeat c-section.  I have 1 daughter who is a December 2010 baby.  I am excited about being pregnant again but I am hopeful we will get a couple weeks between birthdays. 

I have the same EDD as you so fun!! good luck with everything!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm 25 DH is 26.  We lost our first baby in jan.  We are expecting number 2 Jan 3, 2014! I am very cautiously excited! Nice to meet all of you ladies, and I am so excited that we have a BMB now!!Smile
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    PiachPiach member

We're both 33 & expecting our second. We had a loss last year, but are cautiously optimistic. If this is a take home baby, it has the same due date, three years later, than our DD.

January 2, 2014 is our EDD, but will most likely be a late December baby due to repeat c-section. 

BFP 10/8/12 | Missed Miscarriage - D&C 11/12/12

• Options

Hi!  Not sure if I'm going to be a December mom or a January mom, I'll find out on Wednesday.  I have an awesome 9 year old girl and an awesome 1 year old.  I had one PP cycle and got KU right away!  Since those cycles are wonky, we won't know until I get my US what my EDD is.  Happy, healthy sticky babies to all!

ETA: I'm 33 and so is DH.  ;)

imageimage

• Options

Hi, ladies :)

1. I'm 32, expecting #2 (nervous because we had a m/c in January, but have my first appt. 5/6)

2. EDD is 1/1.  Pretty sure it's spot on since I was temping/charting and using OPKs.

3.  I have one DD, Emma, who is 9 1/2.  So when this baby is born, it will have been 10 years since I've had a little baby.  Talk about starting all over again!

4. I'll probably lurk more on this board, as I'm pretty sure I'll end up with an RCS and be a December mama.

Congratulations everyone on your BFPs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options

So fun that we finally have our own board!

DH and I are both 25, started trying to for our first back in September.  I got pregnant in March, but that pregnancy sadly ended in a chemical pregnancy.  I was shocked to get a BFP the very next month, but feeling much more positive this time around.  My first beta at 15 DPO was 84, and I did not get a second done until today, so hoping for 400+ results - I'll get them tomorrow.

We have no pets, my husband is in law school and I am a nurse!  We bought a condo in September, and couldn't be happier to be adding a third little residence to our new home! 

Edited to add: Based on ovulation date, my EDD is 1/1/14, but we will see how I am measuring - our first appt is 5/21. 

Our Baby Girl, Emma, changed our lives forever when she was born 12-19-13 <3
  • Options
    Hi. I am the mom to an almost 3 yearold DS and an 18 month old DD.  This is my 3rd pregnancy in the past 9 months so I am really nervous as to whether or not I will ever get to hold this baby.  I am due on January 3rd, 2014.  I look forward to getting to know everyone!

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options

I'm 27.

This is our first child.

I was charting my BBT, so pretty sure about my date - due Jan 5!

First appt is May 17th.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Options

Hi Ladies!!

I'm so excited that we finally have our own board!

I am 28, DH is 33...we've been married for almost a year (anniversary is on May 12th) and this is my second pregnancy, but the first one ended in a loss. I'm hoping this is going to be my rainbow baby.

I'm due on Jan. 2nd (which also happens to be H's birthday) and I look forward to getting to know all of you!!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Options

Hello!   I'm due January 3rd.  If all goes well, this will be our second child -- our son is now 10 months old, will be almost 19 months old when our new LO arrives.   A little freaked out about 2u2, but will try to embrace the adventure -- this baby was planned, but we didn't expect it to happen so fast (took us almost a year to conceive our first).

My first pregnancy and birth experience was super smooth and "textbook", so am praying for the same this time around.   

Congrats to all the other ladies here! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm ChuggingWater--- aka CW, chuggs, chugging.

Due date Jan 6, 2014.

This is number 2 for me, and number 1 for MH, although he is very much a co-parent to DS (who is almost six).  I can't believe that he has been in DS's life longer than exH was (as a coparent).   MH came along at just the right time, and has made us a priority, never looking back or questioning it.   We are feeling blessed to add another to our chaos!

We will have been married for a year May 19th.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options

I'm 31 (almost 32) and DH is 34 (almost 35).  We have one crazy two year old and two cats.  My EDD is Jan 8 based on charting.

I'm pretty nervous about something bad happening with the pregnancy as I was for my first.  I had zero symptoms the entire first tri last time, which freaked me out but I know now that I should be grateful for.  So I'm hoping for the same this time around.

I'm an avid exerciser and for my first pregnancy, was in step and kick classes at the gym until the day before my water broke.  I thought it would help with labor, but I was wrong and ended up with a c-section after 40 hours of labor.

I can't wait for my first doctor's appt on May 22nd to see the little bean.  At least I have a vacation next week to help pass the time! 

And lastly, I work in a lab and with my first pregnancy, everyone figured out pretty quickly that I was pregnant because I was in my office doing paper work instead of my normal labwork.  So I'm bummed that everyone is going to know pretty soon about this one as well, I'd prefer keep it to myself for awhile.  But my boss gets back from vacation tomorrow and I have to tell him immediately :-( 

Lilypie - (7gcp)

Lilypie - (S3If)

• Options
    2Dash2Dash member

I'm Norfolk,

I'm 31 (DH is 30).  We have one wonderfully curious DS who is 21 months this week and a minature dashund who is our "other son"

We are excited and nervous for baby #2 and all that having two kids will bring.

Due date is January 5, 2014 - but I know I will have a C-section as last time I had an unscheduled c-section and was told all subsequent babies would be through c-section.  So not sure if that will make this baby a December baby.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Gena. I am 30, married for almost 4 years but together a lot longer. We have a 2 year old DD. And we are excited about having another baby! This will most likely be our last :) Chinese gender predicted DD was a girl - this time that LO is a boy. I would be happy for either! So excited!

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options
    Hi!  I am 30 years old and expecting #3!  EDD is Jan 5th.  DS is 5 years old and DD is 7 months old.  This was a BIG surprise but we are SO EXCITED!!!  First Dr's appt and ultrasound is May 21st.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi! I decided to just open a new account since my last one was being so frustrating. I think my signature looks okay now. :) 

I'm pregnant with #2. I am a wife and also a Mama to my little girl, who is 21 months (July 2011 baby but she was a bit early so I participated in the August 2011 board a bit when I was pregnant). My due date is January 8th. We live near Pittsburgh, PA and had recently relocated after living in DC for about 10 years. I have no symptoms yet and my first appointment isn't until May 21st. We actually got pregnant our first month trying so I am still pretty shocked!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

ETA: Grammar 

• Options

It's nice to have this board so we can talk amongst ourselves before we're supposed to be telling people IRL, isn't it?  :-)

This is maybe less of an introduction and more of a confession -- I really, really don't want another boy. My son is almost 4 and he's absolutely everything I could have asked for in a little boy, and now I want to experience having a daughter! I am really close with my mom, and I want to have that relationship with a daughter when she's older. But I'm afraid it's going to be another darn boy. My SO has two brothers and two sons, so odds are he's shooting mostly Y chromosomes. Nuts.

• Options

Hello! I am 27, H is 24 and this will be our first. We have two kitties and one 8 month old puppy. We have been together for over 4 years. We are both born and raised Pittsburgh-ers!

I am beyond excited and slightly nervous. We have a lot of babies coming into my family this year, my brothers wife is due in September, my husbands sister is due in November and I am due in January! BABIES EVERYWHERE!

I cant wait to get to know you ladies!

ETA: I am due January 2nd according to my doc and my first appt isnt until June 17th.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"