September 2011 Moms

Encouraging blog post

Came across this today and thought some of you might appreciate it.  There's definitely a religious bent to it, just FYI if you're offended by that.  But it's a good post even if you look past the religious stuff.

https://thebigmamablog.com/13932/for-when-you-wake-up-and-feel-youve-lost-yourself-to-motherhood-a-giveaway/

Re: Encouraging blog post

• Big Smile I know I am recreating myself as the woman/mother I want to be...It is exciting and the bar I have set is a whole lot higher than Becca before Bowen...I do not feel lost; I feel pressure to embrace this new wave of life since my son will be watching.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't think I ever felt like that with just one child. Maybe it was because I worked, or maybe I just can't see it because now I have two.
    But there are days where I do feel like that, feel like all I do is feed a child, clean a child, then feed a child...
    I do try to change myself in that situation. Remember who I am and spend a few minutes on myself.

And people used to call me Felicity in high school because we looked alike.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for sharing.

This is a lesson I could stand to learn. I really relate to her in that I'm not a natural at being a parent. Everyday takes 100% of my energy to do a good job and I feel like there's nothing left for anything else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"