Dads & Dads-to-be

Intro

My wife is 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. What i am curious of, is how many actual guys there are on this forum? seems like a large majority of the posts in the Dads-To-Be section are from women.

Something isn't stirring the Kool Aid here...

Re: Intro

• also, i changed my Avatar from a pregnant woman (my profile says male, so i don't even know why it defaulted to that) to a custom photo yet it still shows a pregnant woman. thoughts?
  • Welcome and congrats!   We are a small (but growing) community of dads, so the conversation is hit or miss and yes, we get invaded temporarily by the ladies who want a male point of view.
  • Loading the player...
  • PrimePrime member

Welcome.  Every so often this happens.  We get inundated with posts from women looking for advice.  This board has been picking up steam over the last couple months from the dad perspective.

Also, your avatar looks good now.

• Welcome aboard mate. Congratulations.

There's a fair number of us, with topics going. If, you can find them through the slough of repetitive topics on advice/what should I get my man for birthdays, fathers day, Monday, etc.
  • Welcome and congrats!  The avatar looks fine to me.

If you've ever wanted to know how concerned women are about getting the right gift for their significant others for the pregnancy, you've come to the right place! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"