Baby weight average — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby weight average

My daughter is 6 weeks and she weights about 8 pds 9 oz. I am curious how many mom has daughter with this weight. She is 21 inches. Just wonder if she has enough to eat. I am BFing. Dr said as long as she pees at least 6xs in 24 hrs she has enough to ear but I cannot help but wonder.

Re: Baby weight average

• Mine came out bigger than that...
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • It depends on how much she weighed at birth. My dd is 6 weeks and weighs 10 lbs 2 oz. I think she's about 22 to 23 inches now. She was 8lbs 1 oz and 20 inches at birth.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My son is 4 weeks and I doubt he broke the 8lb mark yet, he is close to 22 inches as well. Maybe your child is an outlier for weight/height.. I know mine is for weight. You can check WHO standards online if you search on google.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It doesn't matter how big they are, just if they are growing on their curve. FWIW (which is not much) my DD was something like 9lb 4oz at 2 months. Her older sister was smaller.
  • image VPGIRL06:
    Mine came out bigger than that...

lol our LO was 8lb 11.6oz at birth. She is 7 weeks tomorrow and is over 11lbs. She is tall for her age and is in the 85 percentile for weight.  

• DD was 6lb 10oz at birth and at her last weight check (at 3 weeks 4days), she weighed 8lbs 9oz.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards