September 2011 Moms
Options

Double stroller

We just went on a loong walk.
Before we left L told me we should bring the "two headed stroller."

If you have more than one kid, I highly recommend the Two Headed Stroller.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Double stroller

• Options
    LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I definitely want one, when the time comes. what kind do you have?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Graco Duo Glider in Dragonfly.
    I got it incase I ever needed to, my graco infant seat connects to it. I like having two full seats that recline. It has a huge basket underneath. It only has a cup holder in the front tray. And L hops in and out so I didn't even put the second tray on. I also like that it has two separate umbrellas. It fold easily and pretty compact.
    And I love the color.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageldcoffel:
    I have the Graco Duo Glider in Dragonfly. I got it incase I ever needed to, my graco infant seat connects to it. I like having two full seats that recline. It has a huge basket underneath. It only has a cup holder in the front tray. And L hops in and out so I didn't even put the second tray on. I also like that it has two separate umbrellas. It fold easily and pretty compact. And I love the color.

I love my DuoGlider. It's not popular at all on the 2u2 board, but it's served us well. And mine was only $100 on clearance ;) 

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagememali26:

imageldcoffel:
    I have the Graco Duo Glider in Dragonfly.
    I got it incase I ever needed to, my graco infant seat connects to it. I like having two full seats that recline. It has a huge basket underneath. It only has a cup holder in the front tray. And L hops in and out so I didn't even put the second tray on. I also like that it has two separate umbrellas. It fold easily and pretty compact.
    And I love the color.

I love my DuoGlider. It's not popular at all on the 2u2 board, but it's served us well. And mine was only $100 on clearance ;) 

That's an awesome price!

I love that I didn't spend a fortune on it because I don't feel so bad when the kids spill something on it, or it gets scratched up on the airplane.
    You're right, it has served me well too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"