Adoption

Home study done!

Our SW was only at our place for about 20 minutes. She looked around, made a few notes, asked a few questions and then left.  Easy-peasy.  

Now we just have to wait for our last two references to come back. It has been like pulling teeth to get these last two back.  

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: Home study done!

• Congrats on the milestone!  My SW was like that too, bless her.  :)
  • So exciting!! We started our home study in December 5, 2012 and we were matched April 1, 2013. I hope that you have the same luck! And for the record, it was the HARDEST task to get those references back! That's what held us up!! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great! Hope you get your references back soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's great! I'm pretty sure our SW was here almost 3 hours- but it was still less nerve-wracking than I thought it would be. Hope the references come back soon!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on completing that part. I was very nervous about the home visit, hope the references come in soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"