Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Back again

Hi, ladies. I was here back on New year's eve, had a miscarriage then at 7w6d. Yesterday I miscarried at 9w2d. I'm so lost, I don't know where to go. I have a wtf appointment today, since it came on with no warnings. My DH is out of town, and I just feel so alone.
BFP #1 12.17.12 EDD 8.13.13 MC at 7w6d 12.31.12 I'll always miss my bean...

Re: Back again

• Options
    Oh honey I am so sorry you had to go through this again. You are not alone, we are all here. ::hugs::

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you. I can't stop staring at my ultrasound and crying. I haven't even made it out of bed for anything more than a shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sooooooo sorry for you....I can't imagine how you are feeling. Here for you. :(
  • Options
    So sorry for your losses! I will be keeping you and your little angels in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss and am keeping you in my t&p. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 1/23/13; US 1/28/13 Perfect Peanut @ 7w! So in love!; 2/23/13 Peanut Says Goodbye; 2/24/13 Natural MC at 11w

BFP #2: 10/5/2013; EDD 6/11/2014

image  image  image   image

The Fruit        The Countdown       My Chart    

• Options
    I'm sorry...we r all here for you if u need to vent cry anything...thought ans prayers
  • Options
    Firstly, I am so very sorry for your losses. ::HUGS::

One loss is hard enough. Two is worse. Your constantly reassured that its so unlikely to happen. That your chances are slim to have another m/c in a row and it doesn't happen very often. When you become that "slim" percent of women it is devastating. I know ai never even imagined I would. I had two in a 6 month period. Like PP said we are here vent, advice, anything.

I am still waiting for it to get better myself since this second one. But it will get better. More ::HUGS:: and lots of T and P coming your way
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagenolalove610:
    Thank you. I can't stop staring at my ultrasound and crying. I haven't even made it out of bed for anything more than a shower.

Do what you need to, relax or take a nap. I know you said DH was out, do you have some family or friends who can take care of you for a bit?
    Make sure you eat something.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. You might ask your doctor about a clotting issue. There are two women at my work who had multiple miscarriages and both of them had a clotting issue. It was resolved by taking 1 baby asprin a day until 30 weeks. Take care of yourself!

Lost baby at 13 weeks due to triploidy syndrome D&C 3/27/13 repeat D&C 5/8/13Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses! I'll keep you and your DH in my prayers! I know you said DH is out of town, but do you have a friend or someone who might be able to be with you for a while? Having someone there with me is what helped me keep my sanity after my m/c Tuesday.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses, our stories are almost identical in terms of timing! I had my first mc on New Years Eve as well and just had my second, a missed mc, on 4/9. I am so sad to see you back here with me and hope that our stays are not long! Big hugs!

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options
    I truly thank you all for your support, thoughts, prayers, and hugs. I just got back from almost 4 hours with my doctor. Bad news, confirmed miscarriage. Good news, no surgery needed. I am still in so much pain from the cytotec, but I go back to her in a month for a recheck and bloodwork. I do have my parents here as support; it's just so unfair that DH is gone for the next few weeks. I think we have decided to wait a while before trying again. Emotionally, this has been so hard on both of us, and physically, I don't think I could handle it if it were to happen again. I look forward to getting to know you all, but I wish you all luck in your journies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"