January 2013 Moms
Options

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

Ours was pretty good. We got Tijuana Flats to go and had a nice night at home. Saturday LO and I went to his first pool party. My friend's son turned 5, and it was nice visiting with everyone and introducing them to LO. Then we all went to SOs best friend's house to watch the UFC fight. Sunday was grocery shopping and errands.

Jacob, 1/14/13

Re: How was your weekend?

• Options

Saturday was a nightmare...DS cried all day and ate every hour...must have been a growth spurt or something. Course he did have his four month shots on Wednesday...delayed reaction?

Sunday was much better, he was happy and talking all day. We went out for a round of disc golf and we all got a great deal of fresh air. DS loved the stroller, I'm so glad as I was worried he would want to be held. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    miserable...lo started running a fever friday night and has been off and on since. sick babies are no fun!!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagethemrsbird:
    miserable...lo started running a fever friday night and has been off and on since. sick babies are no fun!!

Oh no! I'm constantly checking LO for fever. I hope your LO feels better soon!

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

We had a nice weekend even if it went by far too quickly!

Saturday we had beautiful weather so we spent most of the day outside.  DS has so much fun playing in the backyard this year!  We just got him a swingset and he loves it.  New pretty diapers arrived on Friday so I got them washed and hung on the line on Saturday.  I'm way too excited about this.  I ran some errands, which wasn't so fun, but I did get to do it without kids which made for a much quicker process.

Sunday it was rainy and we just kind of hung around the house.  Magic happened and DS (who very rarely naps anymore) and DD (and MH, but he's allowed to be awake ;) ) all took a nap at the same time!  I very, very happily laid on the couch reading for ~45 minutes.  It was glorious!  And then I got some things done around the house, fought with usps online while trying to print a couple shipping labels (WHY is dealing with the P.O. so hard even when you're just trying to do something simple like print out a shipping label online?!?!).

And now it's Monday.  Whomp, whomp.  

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"