Washington Babies

intro due 8/8

Hello. I am new to this board. We live in the Issaquah/Sammamish area. Expecting our first little one in August.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: intro due 8/8

• Welcome! As you will quickly notice this board is very quiet. I'm due 8/21 and it's also our fist! Do you know what you're having yet? How's your pregnancy been so far?
  • imageGeorgiaGC:
    Welcome! As you will quickly notice this board is very quiet. I'm due 8/21 and it's also our fist! Do you know what you're having yet? How's your pregnancy been so far?
    so far so good. We are having a girl? How about you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  My EDD is in the end of Sept, but i live in the south sound.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    Welcome! As you will quickly notice this board is very quiet. I'm due 8/21 and it's also our fist! Do you know what you're having yet? How's your pregnancy been so far?

My pregnancy has been a bit challenging. I was diagnosed with Hypermesis Gravidarum when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I have been in and out of the hospital due to dehydration but it has gotten better. We are also having a girl! I'm so excited since this will probably be our only. I can't imagine going through this process again. It's been rough but I know it will be so worth it.   

• imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

My pregnancy has been a bit challenging. I was diagnosed with Hypermesis Gravidarum when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I have been in and out of the hospital due to dehydration but it has gotten better. We are also having a girl! I'm so excited since this will probably be our only. I can't imagine going through this process again. It's been rough but I know it will be so worth it.   

sorry to hear that. It can be challenging at times. For me i dealt with depression during the first tri. We are undecided if there will be a second. I love my baby and i love feeling her kick but i may be ok with just doing it once. Do you have a name.?
  • imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

sorry to hear that. It can be challenging at times. For me i dealt with depression during the first tri. We are undecided if there will be a second. I love my baby and i love feeling her kick but i may be ok with just doing it once. Do you have a name.?

We haven't committed to this name yet, but in my mind we have. ;) Jael Curie is the name we're going with. Jael (pronounced Jay-El) is from the bible. She was a judge and a strong woman. Curie is from Madame Curie. Also another strong woman name. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize in science and first woman professor at the University of Paris. My husband thought of that name. He's really into science and computers. Have you thought of names yet?  

• imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

We haven't committed to this name yet, but in my mind we have. ;) Jael Curie is the name we're going with. Jael (pronounced Jay-El) is from the bible. She was a judge and a strong woman. Curie is from Madame Curie. Also another strong woman name. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize in science and first woman professor at the University of Paris. My husband thought of that name. He's really into science and computers. Have you thought of names yet?  

CUTE!! My husband was really into strong girl names he wanted Helen like Helen of troy but I vetoed that one. As of right now her name is Georgia. Undecided on a middle name but thinking Georgia Paige. Girls names have been tricky for us.
  • imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

CUTE!! My husband was really into strong girl names he wanted Helen like Helen of troy but I vetoed that one. As of right now her name is Georgia. Undecided on a middle name but thinking Georgia Paige. Girls names have been tricky for us.

Yes, girl names are tricky. I must say I love your name, and that could be because it's my name. :) 

• imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

Yes, girl names are tricky. I must say I love your name, and that could be because it's my name. :) 

I didnt know if it was or if you were just from there. We really love it. My only hesitation is finding a great middle name and the nickname Georgie. I am so not a fan of georgie.
  • imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

I didnt know if it was or if you were just from there. We really love it. My only hesitation is finding a great middle name and the nickname Georgie. I am so not a fan of georgie.

The only nicknames I've been called is "Geo" and "G". Of course I got the a few songs sang to me. ;) 

• imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:
    imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

imageJaimePACE124:
    imageGeorgiaGC:

The only nicknames I've been called is "Geo" and "G". Of course I got the a few songs sang to me. ;) 

We call her Baby "G" right now!!! I really love it.
  • Hello! I live in Maple Valley and am having a little boy in September :) It's nice to see someone from my area on the boards, welcome!

• Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know that I am a doula serving Seattle and the surround areas. I love babies, birth, and mamas!! I am also expecting my second child, a boy, in October! If anyone is looking for a doula or is just wondering what a doula does, please let me know. My website is deardoulaseattle.com! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"